Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: 01.11 Spot the Differences!

Thank you for doing the contest. First time winning anything.

Glad I won. Thank you

How do I collect

I see 7 differents

I see 7 differences

Thanks, sincerely vevarieur

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Hi guys!

Huge thanks for taking part in the contest and for all your answers! You're the best! The competition's now officially over and it's time to find out the correct number of differences between the pictures. The answer is 11 differences! We tried to highlight all of them in the pic below.

We've had quite a few correct answers, however, as we mentioned, we're going to have only 8 winners this time who are... Joó Judit, Tony Evans, Donna418, vevarieur, diana belu, Danachristine, Teressa Zelych, Michelle Van Der Merwe

Congratulations guys! To get your prize, just hit me with a message here on the forum! Once again, thanks a lot everyone!
    Yay! Thank you! I searched for a long time. Love fishdom!

Thanks again for opportunity to win, this was the first time to be able for me to get on the fishdom thread and play along. I'm still learning. Agian thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by vevarieur View Post
    Thanks again for opportunity to win, this was the first time to be able for me to get on the fishdom thread and play along. I'm still learning. Agian thank you.
    Congratulations and welcome to the Forum We all learn from each other here which is great

Thank you, I received my prize today. Thanks again!