Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: 01.11 Spot the Differences!

I now can see 11 total.

there are 8 differences

12.01 Contest Results!!

Hi guys!

Huge thanks for taking part in the contest and for all your answers! You're the best! The competition's now officially over and it's time to find out the correct number of differences between the pictures. The answer is 11 differences! We tried to highlight all of them in the pic below.

We've had quite a few correct answers, however, as we mentioned, we're going to have only 8 winners this time who are... Joó Judit, Tony Evans, Donna418, vevarieur, diana belu, Danachristine, Teressa Zelych, Michelle Van Der Merwe

Congratulations guys! To get your prize, just hit me with a message here on the forum! Once again, thanks a lot everyone!

I saw 3 things missing one the twig on the ground is different. The fish's headphone are different. And there's a black rock missing on the ground.

Woot! I actually won something

[URL="https://forum.playrix.com/member.php?317945-Tony-Evans"]Tony Evans[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Bobylev View Post
    Hi guys!

Huge thanks for taking part in the contest and for all your answers! You're the best! The competition's now officially over and it's time to find out the correct number of differences between the pictures. The answer is 11 differences! We tried to highlight all of them in the pic below.

We've had quite a few correct answers, however, as we mentioned, we're going to have only 8 winners this time who are... Joó Judit, Tony Evans, Donna418, vevarieur, diana belu, Danachristine, Teressa Zelych, Michelle Van Der Merwe

Congratulations guys! To get your prize, just hit me with a message here on the forum! Once again, thanks a lot everyone!

I found 6 differences. HOpe I win some diamonds. Thanks. Rosemary Davis

Congratulations to the winners

Happy I found them all LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix