Thread: Level 276

Level 276

I always see people having difficult in levels 100 but I didn't need no hel0 with those but this level 276 has me stuck and wanting to give up on this game but you know its to addicting lol but if u could please offer at least a tip lol and love the game thanks

My wife was stuck on this level for awhile, so you're not alone. We had a heck of a time getting enough fireflies on this level. The two major things we focused on were the usual power-up creation and appropriate timing for rainbow blast use. First things first, creating bombs in the middle section and getting them to the bottom to blow up that solitary line of ore/dirt is needed. You'll need to make two or three to clear that out effectively. More importantly though is making rainbow blasts, try and save up a few power ups and blow them up together to charge the rainbow blast fast. You need to make sure that when you use your rainbow blast that you are switch it out with the colour that is in the middle of all three jars. Even better is having the same colour on both sides. if you can make two or three rainbow blasts and swap them efficiently you can rack up 18 fireflies in just 3 moves. Good luck. Imagine how great it's going to feel when you beat this level.

I always get close like one away and then I fail or i just done get even half way there it just goes both ways.... I do love this game but it is a real tricky one at times lol. It sometimes frustrates me more then relaxes me lol.....

I've had moments where I'll beat a level and just jump up and pump my fist in the air and go Fuuuuuuuuc... Yaaaaaah! Then I do my celebratory dance. It's really embarrassing when it happens in a public space... >.>