Thread: Wish Tag & Tab

Wish Tag & Tab

Hi

I would love to be able to tag things that I want to buy later. Maybe have a tab with all those wishes too. Right now I keep forgetting where I've seen something I want LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Hello Graylady!

I think that's a nice and a very creative idea! It would be really convenient to somehow tag the items for later purchases. I'll definitely pass your thoughts to our developers and we'll see what we can do here. Thanks a lot!

Thans Eugene

I hope the devs like my idea as much as you

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Thans Eugene

I hope the devs like my idea as much as you
    I like it very much Graylady. It would be great if the fish could ask for the desired items in their little thought bubbles with the heart

I want to know in points how much to next star on each one.

Quote Originally Posted by Becky Plaisted View Post
    I want to know in points how much to next star on each one.
    See the answer to that HERE