Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Tools and Materials Imbalance

Quote Originally Posted by Katie Repik View Post
    Music Venue, glass 49, bricks 48, slabs 48... I hate to think what the dolphin thingy will require....
    Hi Katie

See this post for quantities

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....nity-Buildings

Graylady
    Level 73
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Francl27
    I've actually got a ton of glass today! So shocked! Only need 2 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Nana and Graylady... Just got a response back from Victoria at support... She gave me the cookie cutter answer again... You know the one... "The developers assure me that you have an equal chance of receiving all materials... Money are totally random..."

I told her, bull sugar, that answer may work for newbies, but not for us seasoned players...

So, Graylady, I'm going you in the general boycott of submitting reports to support, they are just useless...
    Ralph, I am very sorry about this whole situation. We will take your feedback into account and try harder to give you a better assistance in the future. Are you still waiting for some materials? Unfortunately, right now we cannot change the game balance completely, but we will definitely take a deeper look into this problem. We are constantly improving every aspect of Township so your patience is very appreciated. Feel free to contact me directly if there is something you would like to share!

Ralph0989
    Kuen... Thank you for your response... However, I am not the only one... There are many people on the forum that join me in saying the barn expansion tools are seriously imbalanced... Some players are upgrading every 7-10 days, while myself and others haven't been able to upgrade in months... I have been playing for almost a year, and only have a barn capacity of 450 (with the last two upgrades being completed with T-cash). Most of my equals (in playing time) have capacities of 800 or more (you included)... I see the current ratio of 1:2:3 on all the other materials, but their is no rhyme nor reason with the barn tools... I have had over 75 trains with no barn tools... The only ones I'm seeing now air coming from the airport... Any assistance with the developers on your part would be greatly appreciated...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 11-27-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Good morning Kuen and Ralph.

I can attest to what Ralph is saying. He is many levels above me, though we have both played about the same amount of time (maybe longer for me). I am a slow poke player, by the way.

My barn capacity is at 650 (just recently upgraded) and I am probably about 1/3 of the way to the next upgrade. My tools to upgrade come reasonably balanced, with usually only one tool I have to wait a bit for. I have read many horror stories of other players over my many months on the Forum - all with a severe lack of tools.

Why there is such an imbalance for some and not for others inspired my Developer Q&A suggestion/thread a couple of weeks ago asking if playing strategies influenced the delivery of tools, etc. If not, then why is there such a disparity?
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Ralph0989
    Nana... Thanx for the support... And happy turkey day... Are you ready to feed all the little monsters yet...

And, Happy Thanksgiving to all my forum friends who celebrate this day!
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Thanks, Ralph, same to you. We had the big family blowout (eating wise) last weekend when my son visited (almost 50 of us). Today I get off easy easy, a quiet turkey dinner with only 6 of us at my daughter's home. Son-in-law is quite the cook and is preparing everything, so I have almost nothing to do. How cool is that?
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Ralph0989
    Nana... Just took turkey number one out of the oven and put in two pumpkin pies... We here at our community do a pot luck for those seniors that can't afford it, or are alone and don't normally do large meals for themselves... After that it's a small turkey dinner for the two of us... Neither of us have any family so it's just a quite time to reflect...

Also, Happy thanksgiving to all on the forum...

There is nothing to match the wonderful aromas of Thanksgiving kitchens! Sounds like you are having a nice, sharing day in the true spirit of holiday, Ralph.
    Level 154
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air