Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Tools and Materials Imbalance

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chintz11 View Post
    Im having a serious problem with slabs for building construction. The game simply refuses to send me any! selling bricks and glass with each train load i get! Buildings are remaining unfinished and im way behind on population because of it which of course means i cant construct factories etc
    If you're trying to build more than one community building at a time, that's what's causing your problem. The game is designed for you to build one community building at a time. If you try to build more than one, it throws off the algorithms which causes chaos with the building materials. The only way you're going to get your buildings finished is to concentrate on one building at a time in the order they became available to build. It will take a long time, but that's what you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayet View Post
    If you're trying to build more than one community building at a time, that's what's causing your problem. The game is designed for you to build one community building at a time. If you try to build more than one, it throws off the algorithms which causes chaos with the building materials. The only way you're going to get your buildings finished is to concentrate on one building at a time in the order they became available to build. It will take a long time, but that's what you have to do.
    Hmm ive been reading about that. Some people swearing by it others saying it doesnt help. But ive decided to give it a try. Thanks for the advice! Ill let u know how it goes. So far i have three buildings unfinished hopefully some slabs will arrive soon 😑