Thread: New Township Crashes My Game!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation New Township Crashes My Game!

Ever since the first Professor's experiment event last year, my Township game kept crashing with every new game update (including the new recent update!) At this moment, my game keeps crashing and won't let me in. I have down the following to try to resolve the issue but nothing works at the moment:

I deleted Township and reinstalled (twice!)
    I restated my IPad twice and nothing...

My IPad's IOS Version is 9.3.6 and I use an IPad Mini and my Town is called Deadwood, Dakota Territory

So far in the recent update... I can't access the game due to the recent update and the game won't let me in and if it does, it crashes anyway. Please help. Thanks.

Try updating your iPad. My wife plays on an iPad mini and her version of iOS is 12.4.7 hers is an older iPad. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Eccadairius View Post
    Ever since the first Professor's experiment event last year, my Township game kept crashing with every new game update (including the new recent update!) At this moment, my game keeps crashing and won't let me in. I have down the following to try to resolve the issue but nothing works at the moment:

I deleted Township and reinstalled (twice!)
    I restated my IPad twice and nothing...

My IPad's IOS Version is 9.3.6 and I use an IPad Mini and my Town is called Deadwood, Dakota Territory

So far in the recent update... I can't access the game due to the recent update and the game won't let me in and if it does, it crashes anyway. Please help. Thanks.
    Hi,

You can check your device if it meets the minimum system requirements for the game to run smoothly, and if it does, and you still have issues opening the game, you can contact support by using this online form. Make sure you let them know that you can't contact them directly from the game, since it doesn't open, and attach a screenshot if you can.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

The Township app on my IPad says 9.0 iOS required and mine is 9.3.6 and Township is the only game on my IPad that will not load!
    I say Township has bugs in the game and they aren't squashed.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 06-26-2020 at 05:27 PM.