Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture always shows the cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I want this on a tshirt.
    Me, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kufeldt View Post
    I know they are cheating somehow. The top guy in my group had 16,638 points and was harvesting carrots. At 120 plots x 3 points for carrots, he should have netted 360 points. When his carrots where done, his score increased to 17,492; a total of 854 points. Without cheating there is no way to get that many points from harvesting carrots.

They are clearly cheating no matter what you say.

And now he just got 11 points for every cotton. Not cheating at all.

And now about an hour later, he has 23,345 points. 6000 points in one hour. Impossible, but not cheating.
    6000 points in one hour? Take wheat, two minutes, with rich fields booster (40% faster) it's 1m12s. That is possibly 50 harvests in one hour. With 122 fields it's 6100 points. With some time needed for harvesting and planting it will be a bit less, but still it might be around 6000. Difficult, but possible. With no cheating.

I agree there is cheating going on and its impossible to reach these levels without cheating, nothing to do with jealousy, its totally unfair and should be stopped you can only grow so much in the time given and the x 2 does not work in the competition so how is it possible someone can explain i doubt it totally puts people of continuing with the game or competitions me for one.

winnie022
    TS has been turned into a string of events and mini events with the purpose of generating more and more cash.
    we finished after 7hrs.!!!

so after 1252 day of playing TS i finally trashed it and it was easier than i thought cause playrix made it easy for me now.

How could you even cheat at this? It sounds to me like the people you suspect are cheating are also babysitting their fields. You also have to take into account most of the 1st place players start off with a full planting of silk.

I don't know if the points are in real time (I suspect they are) but I know for a fact your view of another player's crops is not.

The last time this event was around I tested this with my son sitting right next to me. He had a plot of cotton. I went to his town and saw the cotton. Then I had him harvest and replant with wheat. I went to his town a dozen times and still saw cotton. It took almost 10 minutes for my view of his plot to show wheat.

Last time I spent a lot of time and two crop time reduction boosters on this event and someone still beat me after I went to sleep. Not worth it!

I'm at over 96K points at the moment with over 32 hours to go. A bit of OCD and rich fields boosters is all it takes... I had a tough competitor to overcome which is what kept me at it. For all I know we are the two the OP refers to. No cheating, just relentless grinding.

I understand that babysitting your town you can earn a lot of points per hour. That is what I have been doing. Someone in my group has been gaining over 1000 points per 20 minutes and yet their fields have not changed. I started taking screen shots. The points total goes up, but the field does not change. When it does change, for example, there are fully grown sugar cane and strawberries in 11 minutes. The fields always are showing grown crops. My question is this, how is this possible. I am really curious. TIA
    Last edited by mgw; 06-24-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Please take note.....everyone complaining if cheating..

You DO NOT see anyone’s fields or points in real time.
    When you see the points increase the other player probably did that a good 20 to 30mins or more beforehand.
    It is the same with the crops.
    The only thing you see in real time is your own.

I find it insulting that with your theories I could be called a cheater, I’ve never even cheated in a game of marbles lol
    Yet myself and the player in 2nd place in my group both have scores like those you mention.
    And yes i can babysit my game if I choose to.
    Long term players don’t complain here because they know the difference between a cheater and a good player.
    This game is all about strategy...learn to use it.

This forum will be read only from Friday, so please read this and take it in.
    STOP making unfounded accusations!
    Last edited by Cuddz; 06-25-2020 at 02:48 AM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Please take note..

hm, Cuddz, it is not clear whom you are replying to - could you add a name or post nr maybe, if you don't want to quote?
    cos I think the last poster (in Linear view) could think they are meant, but just asked a question (which was answered already, ok, but still, just a repeated question).

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Please take note..

When you see the points increase the other player probably did that a good 20 to 30mins or more beforehand.
    It is the same with the crops.
    The only thing you see in real time is your own.

I find it insulting that with your theories I could be called a cheater, I’ve never even cheated in a game of marbles lol
    Yet myself and the player in 2nd place in my group both have scores like those you mention.
    And yes i can babysit my game if I choose to.
    Long term players don’t complain here because they know the difference between a cheater and a good player.
    This game is all about strategy...learn to use it.

This forum will be read only from Friday, so please read this and take it in.
    STOP making unfounded accusations!
    Hiya DD
    I am posting to everyone that is complaining about cheaters.
    Unless they have some proof, these accusations are not fair to players that are playing genuinely and have high scores.