Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Advanced Agriculture always shows the cheats.

Advanced Agriculture always shows the cheats.

The person at the top of my leaderboard has over 40,000 points. The person in second has 39,000 points. The person in third has 13,000 points. Everyone else is steady downwards. Hmmm. I always see totally disproportionate points on this event, I watch what they’re growing, it really doesn’t seem possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmitebear View Post
    The person at the top of my leaderboard has over 40,000 points. The person in second has 39,000 points. The person in third has 13,000 points. Everyone else is steady downwards. Hmmm. I always see totally disproportionate points on this event, I watch what they’re growing, it really doesn’t seem possible.
    Did you know you can score over 5000 points per hour with wheat alone if you have the rich fields booster and the time to babysit your fields? You should avoid calling people cheaters just because they're better at this event than most.

I have to say, it's a little difficult not to be insulted by the accusation. I happen to be one of those players who has a lot of spare time to cultivate and harvest repeatedly and for hours on end. My rather large amount of spare time is the reason I began playing Township in the first place. I'm currently in first place with my group, too. But that could change in an hour or two. Hand to God, I would be the first to admit that I don't have a CLUE how to cheat at Township and I am perfectly content to remain so, as it would never occur to me to play this or any game that way.

That said, I would love to know just what the developers were thinking when they excluded mushrooms from the points list for harvested crops. Ya plant 'em, they grow, ya harvest 'em....that counts as agriculture to me! This glitch needs to be addressed! Back to the fields I go!

Boosters don’t work on this event. Well not for me anyway,

Ok, I can see that if someone has boosters on and continually harvests for 12+ hours a day 60,000+ is achievable. Wow. Just seems odd that I always seem to get these people at the top of my leaderboard but none of the rest of my team do! My opponents must start earlier than me and have boosters etc and continually harvest. Super Harvest doesn’t work, I assumed no others did either.

I know they are cheating somehow. The top guy in my group had 16,638 points and was harvesting carrots. At 120 plots x 3 points for carrots, he should have netted 360 points. When his carrots where done, his score increased to 17,492; a total of 854 points. Without cheating there is no way to get that many points from harvesting carrots.

They are clearly cheating no matter what you say.

And now he just got 11 points for every cotton. Not cheating at all.

And now about an hour later, he has 23,345 points. 6000 points in one hour. Impossible, but not cheating.
    Last edited by Kelly Kufeldt; 06-22-2020 at 11:28 AM.

You have to remember when you see the scores it is not in real time nor is it when you view someone’s town.
    The player could possibly have been doing other crops in between,

I also think you should learn how the game works before throw8ng accusations that seem unfounded.
    If you are that worried report them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kufeldt View Post
    I know they are cheating somehow. The top guy in my group had 16,638 points and was harvesting carrots. At 120 plots x 3 points for carrots, he should have netted 360 points. When his carrots where done, his score increased to 17,492; a total of 854 points. Without cheating there is no way to get that many points from harvesting carrots.

They are clearly cheating no matter what you say.

And now he just got 11 points for every cotton. Not cheating at all.

And now about an hour later, he has 23,345 points. 6000 points in one hour. Impossible, but not cheating.
    Look, there are some really obsessive people in these events. I'm in a group with a few of my FB friends and I know they are continually harvesting. Can they keep it up for 3 more days? I know I can't. But I'll say this, in just under 24 hours we've already achieved both group goals, about 240,000 points, mostly from the top 7 players.

The other thing is don't assume the points are "live" except for your own score. You will not see every point for every field harvested by your competitors. Instead you will receive updates from the game server periodically, possibly as far apart as every 1/2 hour. So seeing jumps in their score may be multiple harvests.

With the purple booster, "Rich Fields", growing time is cut by 40%. You can with some perseverance, score over 5000 points per hour with wheat alone, harvesting ever 1.5 minutes.

So, improve your technique if you want to have better scores. Who knows, someday you may be good enough to be called a cheater too.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    [...] Who knows, someday you may be good enough to be called a cheater too.
    I want this on a tshirt.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I hate these bogus events so much.