Thread: Product basket rotation in market after purchase - move to end when empty

Product basket rotation in market after purchase - move to end when empty

I've bought a lot of extra baskets in the market. I have to scroll through empty baskets that I've already purchased the items from, looking for additional items. It would be very nice if the baskets would move to the end of the row after they've been emptied. It would make it so much easier to find items I need as time passes. Thanks for your consideration!

Sorry Bets369 but this has been asked for many times and has never come to fruition.
    The forum will be closing and become read only from 26th June, so it’s doubtful your wish will be seen.
    For a long time now the forum has been players helping players with the occasional pop in by an admin to post announcements.
    May I suggest you send your idea through the ingame feedback.
    Good Luck

If you look at the on the in game help, they do not want support tickets submitted for suggestions. The suggestions topic there directs us to post our suggestions on their social media pages. Whether any TS employee will actually see them there or do anything with them, I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    If you look at the on the in game help, they do not want support tickets submitted for suggestions. The suggestions topic there directs us to post our suggestions on their social media pages. ...
    oh, interesting - thanks for the hint, Mayfield!

So they had time to change THAT and delete the Feedback category...
    and they left "at least" the link in to their Won't-Happen-list here in the forum, lol.

well, that gives us hope that P won't waste their time on deleting the forum right away, but that it will stay (as read-only) for a while, huh? ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    If you look at the on the in game help, they do not want support tickets submitted for suggestions. The suggestions topic there directs us to post our suggestions on their social media pages. Whether any TS employee will actually see them there or do anything with them, I don't know.

They are still happy to receive feedback and suggestions via the game If you say no it wasn't helpful when they suggest leaving feedback via social media, and write your suggestion They then give you a choice to pick from, choose other category. Another set of options comes up and you pick another category again, then yet again. Finally you have a choice including suggestions. They then say they can help you with this. Then a choice for townbot or Customer agent comes up. If you pick townbot you can write your message and it apparently gets passed straight to the team. If you pick a customer agent you are warned there will be a wait.

So passing feedback and suggestions on through our in game support is still possible and welcome
    Last edited by Downton; 06-21-2020 at 08:19 AM.