Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: game keep telling me that I have available doceroations on the bottom right corner.

game keep telling me that I have available doceroations on the bottom right corner.

Hi. all the time it shows me in the bottom right corner that I have new decorations available. Where I really don't have any new ones, I have made sure several times. I really enjoy game.

I think it is referring to the decorations for the Blossoming Boulevards event. If you look again at decorations, there is a new tab with the colorful bowl of flowers. I don't know which, if any, of these event decorations are actually new to the game. I already have some of these. I think they really mean "newly available."

The decoS that haven’t been available before ... the floral gate/fences.
    Last edited by Cuddz; 06-14-2020 at 08:54 PM.

I have this BugScreenshot_2020-06-11-01-32-05-536_com.playrix.township.jpg when I started playing. it's not about event decorations. It constantly shows that there is some available, there is no new, and displays in the lower right corner on the hammer 1

The community is really nice here, but the support doesn't respond to ticet at all, I reported it by email and ticet for them, no response.
    Last edited by snakesan92; 06-15-2020 at 07:13 PM.

I play on iOS device and it does not have the little red one on the hard hat.

For me, when the mystery 1 appeared there in the past, it has usually turned out to be new housing I can build or a new field. What do you see when you open the hard hat?

Quote Originally Posted by snakesan92 View Post
    Hi. all the time it shows me in the bottom right corner that I have new decorations available. Where I really don't have any new ones, I have made sure several times. I really enjoy game.
    Hi,

I have the same problem. It tells me that I have a new decoration available but when I go to it and I look at every tab in the decoration there is no new one available.

Quote Originally Posted by snakesan92 View Post
    I have this BugScreenshot_2020-06-11-01-32-05-536_com.playrix.township.jpg when I started playing. it's not about event decorations. It constantly shows that there is some available, there is no new, and displays in the lower right corner on the hammer 1

The community is really nice here, but the support doesn't respond to ticet at all, I reported it by email and ticet for them, no response.
    Looking at your screenshot you have a building to finish...that is what it us telling you

Hello Cuddz,

In my situation I Have 0 building to finish. I have the little red 1 on the had and the ! on the decoration but there is nothing new there.

Quote Originally Posted by Guigui View Post
    Hello Cuddz,

In my situation I Have 0 building to finish. I have the little red 1 on the had and the ! on the decoration but there is nothing new there.
    All I can suggest is to keep sending or replying to CS.
    Make a note of your ticket number so you can refer to it.

If you are playing on Windows It could be there’s nothing to be done.
    Playrix haven’t confirmed, but it seems they are no longer supporting Windows.

My township store says I have a new decoration (!) ...

I’m playing 2 new townships on samsung and iPhone both says I have a new decoration (!) in the store but when I checked there’s none. I checked and scrolled every tabs in the store. Help please. Thanks.