Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: Trains will not depart after loading

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    Dread or DD,

    Thanks for your help in moving this along. Is there any other suggestion I can try? I understand that priorities have shifted with our current situation, but I'm thinking my best bet would be to restart the game.
    I forwarded your ticket when you gave me the ID, and got confirmation that someone from CS is looking into it. I haven't received any updates on the matter since then. I'll try to find out more again.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

  2. #22
    DD,

    I haven't heard anything from Playrix. The in-game conversation is still "thinking".

    Yes, the situation is unchanged. Tapping the crates only rocks the lid back and forth. Even after an app force stop, power cycle of the tablet, and re-launching the app.

    My meaning of re-starting the game was to following the FAQ instructions to re-start the game from level 1.

    Yes, I have a COOP. But only me and my son are members. I'm able to send anything he needs and vice-versa. Looks normal.

    Dreadnought,
    Should I be expecting an email or in-game message?

  3. #23
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    ...My meaning of re-starting the game was to following the FAQ instructions to re-start the game from level 1.
    Then I meant that, too. I do hope it is worth waiting a bit longer, and that the mystery gets resolved.
    Thank you for still responding nicely and patiently here.

    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    Yes, I have a COOP. But only me and my son are members. I'm able to send anything he needs and vice-versa. Looks normal.
    normal? that's amazing, I'd say - what does HE see in your trains / crates??

  4. #24
    DD,

    I'm glad everyone here has been friendly and suggestive too. I'd be the only loser if I wasn't patient or friendly

    I will double check his view, I don't think I can see my trains from his game if I don't request help for filling my trains.

    Yes, I can wait a bit longer on next steps.

  5. #25
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    ...I'd be the only loser if I wasn't patient or friendly
    Well said and very true Still, some ppl forget it when angry (with someone else <g>).

    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    I will double check his view, I don't think I can see my trains from his game if I don't request help for filling my trains.
    That is (very probably) correct. I'd still (and simply) be curious, whether he sees the trains as we do in other towns (just can't describe it properly), f.e. whether the "correct" (= filled) waggons have the closed lid, and the empty ones not, as we could see them in your pic in post #1.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    DD,

    I'm glad everyone here has been friendly and suggestive too. I'd be the only loser if I wasn't patient or friendly

    I will double check his view, I don't think I can see my trains from his game if I don't request help for filling my trains.

    Yes, I can wait a bit longer on next steps.
    He can lookup your co-op using your # code, see your town in the membership list and click "Visit". Then he can see your trains. While he may not be able to see what they're requesting unless you've asked for help on any of the crates, he can at least see the open / closed status of the rail cars. I don't know if that will add any more information to what you already have but who knows.

  7. #27
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    What Charlie (cdosr) just described, is what I meant above (and also, why I asked earlier to send me the Coop tag).
    BTW, Vic, you have posted your msg twice, don't overlook my reply to your first, pls


    Thanks, big-C! always can rely on you to explain things well

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,093
    I have been following this unique problem with interest and sympathy.

    I am wondering, if your in game support conversation is also stuck forever loading, is it possible they have replied and you just can't see it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •