Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trains will not depart after loading

Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    Here is a SS of the bot activity.
    Thanks And - sorry, but JIC - nothing happens when you click on the 3 dots, like the category list re-appearing?

we were both editing our posts at the same time now thinking...

and no beta? with an address to reach them?

I have a bad feeling with the only other possibility, which is using the form outside the game, cos I think they will tell you to report ingame (w/o properly reading).
    And w/o a report ID, I don't know whether dread, our Mod (or even Anna), can help in reaching them.

Maybe via the FB group? but I have no experience there. Anyone with some good idea?
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-12-2020 at 02:17 PM.

I've never seen this before, but out of curiosity, what version of the game shows in the appstore? I play on Kindle and mine is 7.5.0, but a few days ago (I think 4/6), there was a small update. What's the date of your latest update?

Even when conversing with the bot, there should still be a Conversation ID at the very top, if you scroll all the way back at the beginning. Do you have one? If so, you can send it to me, and i'll see if i can get some answers for you.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Yay, dread!

Sorry for the delay. Yep I have
    Convo. ID#8219718
    Game Version 7.5.0 from appstore and yes latest update 06/04/20

Nope, not connected via FB.

The cache is just a folder on your hard drive that contains files you don’t need FE cookies.
    You should clear your cache often, those files take up space.
    Some clear theirs everyday, some every month, it depends how long you are online and how much surfing you do.

Yep, there are very few if any cookies as this is an older tablet that is only used for Township.

One other step that I tried that I didn't mention was I moved the app from the SD card to the device. Again, since it is an older tablet. There is not much space for many apps. I will leave the app on the device until we can solve the issue.

Dread or DD,

Thanks for your help in moving this along. Is there any other suggestion I can try? I understand that priorities have shifted with our current situation, but I'm thinking my best bet would be to restart the game.

Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    Dread or DD,

Thanks for your help in moving this along. Is there any other suggestion I can try? I understand that priorities have shifted with our current situation, but I'm thinking my best bet would be to restart the game.
    hi Vic,

does your question mean you didn't hear anything from Playrix? nothing??
    or from dread that they forwarded it, or whatever? (I know they've been busy)

IOW, the situation is unchanged, re. train crates and tapping on them, even after restarting everything?
    AND nothing from that searching bot?

sorry for having only questions for you (they are not rhetorical) , but what do you mean with "restart" now?
    re-install and start anew at level 1?
    (didn't you do re-install already?)
    If so, that usually doesn't work on the same device, IIRC, as the game is linked (so to speak) to it - one device, one game.

hm, as long as we don't know the reason for the current problems, I wouldn't want to risk it, if I were you - and then, after 20-or-what lvls experiencing the same as now.

And if you mean a new device (?), your town should be transferrable.

Again, sorry I can't help more. It's still trying to find the irregularity that makes your game do that.

Do you have a Coop? what do they see?

(if you don't have partners, you could send me the Coop tag - by PM, pls - and I'll have a look)