Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trains will not depart after loading

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Trains will not depart after loading

I have 3 trains and 2 of them needed 3 cars to be loaded, the last train needed 4 cars to be filled. Each train had 5 cars and had x0 in the ones that didn't ask for goods. It has been 7-8 days and they will not depart. I need glass bricks, and nails. How do I get them to depart? My second issues is that I can't send messages via the support module. I have asked for bot assistance and on one of the questions, none of the answers met my needs. So I selected the answer to go back to the categories and now the bot remains with the 3 dots like it is looking for the correct response and timesout. I have screen shots to show both issues.

Screenshot_2020-06-08-12-19-44.jpg
    Last edited by VicvilleTOWN; 06-12-2020 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VicvilleTOWN View Post
    I have 3 trains and 2 of them needed 3 cars to be loaded, the last train needed 4 cars to be filled. Each train had 5 cars and had stars in the ones that didn't ask for goods. It has been 7-8 days and they will not depart. I need glass bricks, and nails. How do I get them to depart? My second issues is that I can't send messages via the support module. I have asked for bot assistance and on one of the questions, none of the answers met my needs. So I selected the answer to go back to the categories and now the bot remains with the 3 dots like it is looking for the correct response and timesout. I have screen shots to show both issues.
    I'm having trouble visualizing your train situation. Can you post the screenshots here please.

I've never seen stars in rail cars. Does anything happen if you tap them?

Sorry, edited with x0 in the cars that don't need goods. Nothing happens when I tap the train. When I tap the cars, the lids just rock side to side. I have even upgraded the first train to receive more XP when sent, but no joy

Here is a SS with the check marks.
    Screenshot_2020-06-11-22-23-33.jpg
    Last edited by VicvilleTOWN; 06-12-2020 at 03:26 AM.

Wow, I have never seen a train in your own town with x0 on the cars. You sometimes see that when you visit a town that has an updated game with products you don't have in your version yet (like when they introduced the tea factory).

If that is your town, you should report it to Customer Support and continue to reply to each of their messages, restating the problem with screenshots, until you get a human response instead of the answer-bot.

The cars with the green checkmark are filled. If you click on them, the lid rock.What happen when you click on the cars with the x0 ?

It is like the car wants a commodity not in the game yet. I saw this at another players plane when I hadn't loaded the tea update yet.

6A3C517E-9596-40F8-83B9-15F9D78474F8.jpg

I guess you've already checked to make sure you have installed every update?
    Last edited by Mayfield; 06-12-2020 at 05:27 AM.

hi vicville,

just to get that right: your trains are all lvl 1?

And what OS are you playing? Did you participate in a beta lately?

I agree, though, that you have to report it ingame. You wrote you tried already, but didn't convince the bot yet to work with you - how is the situation now? you'll have to be persistent there, but I didn't understand your description with the bot and dots..?

Sounds like VicvilleTOWN baffled the bot and it got stuck searching for an answer.

Yep, this is what I have tried.
    1. Force Stopping App and re-launching game
    2. Un-install and restart Amazon tablet. Then re-install app
    3. Upgraded 2 trains to level 2.

What would happen if I clear the cache of the app? Will that force me to start from scratch?

Here is a SS of the bot activity.

Screenshot_2020-06-08-19-46-06.jpg
    Last edited by VicvilleTOWN; 06-12-2020 at 02:00 PM.