Thread: Helicopter orders problem

Helicopter orders problem

After the last update I got a problem with sending helicopters. As soon as I try to do it the game unexpectedly crashes. What's strange is that everything else like harvesting crops, planes, etc. works just fine. I would really appreciate any help. Should I just wait for a new update? ( I have Android 6.0 ) I am playing for 1.5 year and never had this problem before.

First of all I would suggest, closing all pages running in the background. Then empty your cache, and finally close and restart your device completely.
    Also check you have at least 1gb of RAM available.
    If all that doesn’t work send an ingame report to Playrix.
    You will get an auto reply, make sure you reply to it so the ticket doesn’t get closed.

Good luck,
    Hope you get it resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    First of all I would suggest, closing all pages running in the background. Then empty your cache, and finally close and restart your device completely.
    Also check you have at least 1gb of RAM available.
    If all that doesn’t work send an ingame report to Playrix.
    You will get an auto reply, make sure you reply to it so the ticket doesn’t get closed.

Good luck,
    Hope you get it resolved.
    Thanks a lot for your response. My phone has 2gb RAM so should be ok here and I also did all of the above. I contacted support in the game and it said my problem would be passed to dev team. So far I haven't heard from them yet, probably it takes time I guess to check everything. Anyway thanks again for your advice and I will be waiting for another update, hopefully it fixes it.

Sorry I didn’t see your reply til now.
    Yes it can take up to a week for them to get back to you, and in the current climate even longer.
    Good Luck...hope it gets resolved.