Thread: 200 TC just gone!

200 TC just gone!

Early this morning, I opened my daily gold balloon and got 5 TCash. "Great!" I thought, "That will put me back up to 251." Because for the first time in 2 years of playing, I had actually spent real money on this game, bought the Gold Pass and worked all the way through and had had lots of TCash. I look down and there is only 51 TCash in my account! So I go my round with the bot in customer support and do the recommended restart of device and game several times. No joy. So I go back and get the answer that there is no ingame issue that would result in missing TCash and I must have just spent it accidentally. Except that I didn't. I have a very boring town, I never spend TCash on the fancy decos. I've been over my town with a fine tooth comb and there is nothing I could have spent 200 TC on. No Eiffel Tower or anything like that. I only spend money on market and factory boxes, but both of those are just where I left them, didn't buy anything new there.

I hope someone can suggest a solution. I am very disinclined to spend real money on this game again at this point, if I can lose resources I've paid for in such a manner. I am on a Kindle and Kindle players are beginning to have serious trouble with this game (and other Playrix games). I had a couple of hard crashes this week while playing (didn't affect my TCash though), and one of my coop members on a Kindle was not able to log in at all till close to the end of the last regatta.

So sorry to hear that!
    Unfortunately this forum is only players helping players, Playrix staff don’t come in anymore.
    The only thing I can suggest us to go back to them, over and over until it gets resolved.
    I know players have ga£ this happen before, but there have been mixed results.
    Good Luck

Thanks for the response, Cuddz! I'll keep trying.