Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash Splash Event (in 37 days)

I have just had an upgrade for my tablet, though I’m not sure that would affect my game.
    But I checked again and I now have all the events on my calendar.
    I think it will have been coincidence though...

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I think it will have been coincidence though...
    I'm more for magic... or a solid conspiracy. (like Playrix reading here and rushing to update your game!) *G*

Thanks to you and Charlie for checking + info

I will take the Magic...must have been the unicorns

Wow. A 1000 tcash reward for finishing all the tasks sounds way too big to be giving out like goal 5 reward. There's got to be a catch, like it's impossible to finish all the tasks without spending 1000 tcash rushing things.

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Wait wait!!! let me get get popcorn, a chocolate bar, a mountain dew, and a lawnchair...

Settles in comfortably..."LET THE CONSPIRACY THEORIES BEGIN!!!"
    ok...

but hey! you should contribute, ok, not just watch

(unfortunately, I think Mayfield's idea might be close to the future reality...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Wow. A 1000 tcash reward for finishing all the tasks sounds way too big to be giving out like goal 5 reward. There's got to be a catch, like it's impossible to finish all the tasks without spending 1000 tcash rushing things.
    Agreed, they never give that much without getting something in return...but hey..who knows, maybe they are turning a corner

Sometimes we just dreams!

Obviously I don't want to spoil your party, but could it be that the visible number '1000' as associated unit does not have Tcash but tokens or something like that?
    Perhaps the beta testers among us can provide more clarity on this.
    And I agree: clarity doesn't always bring pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ...could it be that the visible number '1000' as associated unit does not have Tcash but tokens or something like that?
    I'd say the picture clearly shows tcash, not coins. it could at best be completely unrealistic and only show the idea of ​​a reward - but I don't think so either.

Screenshot_20200611-094940.jpg (tap to enlarge/see 3rd "line")

maybe it's a real gift, as Cuddz said...! that would be an unexpected turn, lol.
    hm, well.... ok, I'll stop now giving my "concerns" *G*
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-11-2020 at 08:00 AM. Reason: added pic

Yes, I based my words on that same picture.
    The price will be T cash, that is obvious
    Only the 1000 could be more like 'the amount of points / tokens / tasks(!!!)' to forfill to win the Tcash prize.

They usually have a mini update, before the actual update. That's when the calendar updates.

About the event... It says complete tasks, NOT compete with each other... so I don't think it's a competition. Someone implied it would be, maybe they just didn't see the event picture before they commented on it."Complete special tasks and win prizes", just like the "professor's experiments". If we have to compete, then it's a big lie. Considering the ads for this game, it's not unlikely . But I still think it's not a competition. We'll have to see what kind of tasks we have to complete and how fast. That migh be an issue, unless you are on the game all day. And it definetely should be 1000 t-cash. And btw, that might sound a lot to a F2P player, but it's not that crazy. It's just much more, than what they gave us in the past. We'll see...
    Last edited by Rocketto; 06-11-2020 at 09:46 AM.