Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash Splash Event (in 37 days)

You are right Rocketto...they don’t mention competition.
    I am now interested what those tasks will be. “Special” implies they could be tasks that are only done for this event.
    So it could be a whole new ball game, with tasks we haven’t done before.

I agree the tcash is not that crazy, but I guess to see it, it looks like a big payout, probably as you say because it’s the highest they’ve done.
    Which again makes me wonder what they will have us do to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    ...The price will be T cash, that is obvious
    Only the 1000 could be more like 'the amount of points / tokens / tasks(!!!)' to forfill to win the Tcash prize.
    LOL, Ruud - tasks! YOU have ideas!
    woah, and what if you are right... < shudder >

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I'd say the picture clearly shows tcash, not coins. it could at best be completely unrealistic and only show the idea of ​​a reward - but I don't think so either.

maybe it's a real gift, as Cuddz said...! that would be an unexpected turn, lol.
    hm, well.... ok, I'll stop now giving my "concerns" *G*
    Is that about anniversary time? Sometimes developers do give really nice bonuses to players as anniversary gifts.

My event calendar finally updated and it does not show a cash splash event at all. At 28 days is another Prof Verne. 38 days is industrial boom and 39 days has double reward. Hammer Time (42days) Transport Magnate (52days) and Spacious Railcars (53days) all show as well. Guess I'll just wait and see what happens.

I'm on an ipad as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Is that about anniversary time? Sometimes developers do give really nice bonuses to players as anniversary gifts.
    I am not sure, but it could be in September... that's probably away more than the shown days.
    well, maybe sthg "in advance"?

lol, folks, Conspiracy theories don't go in our favo(u)r!

but now it seems anyway, they have shifted with hindering the game play from Cuddz to Hava.

(have no explanation for an incomplete calendar, Hava! - did this calendar always behave so strangely, or is it now, cos they added so many events that it made the thing explode?)
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-11-2020 at 08:01 PM.

It was just added yesterday/today, based on you time zone.. I just hope it will be $1000 lol

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I am not sure, but it could be in September... that's probably away more than the shown days.
    well, maybe sthg "in advance"?
    It's September 22nd if I recall correctly. I wonder if there will be an entry fee for CSE. This would be the Carnie Way. Expect some difficulties/challenges in reaching the finish line. After all, T1000 is nothing to sneeze at.

OMG IT"S GONE!!!!! They removed it

So much for that concept. Looks like they still lurk this place. Will we see it in September? Ask the CFO.

Quote Originally Posted by rain_city View Post
    OMG IT"S GONE!!!!! They removed it
    I never had it.