Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Cash Splash Event (in 37 days)

Mine is gone too. I bet when it comes back the graphic will be different.

The CASH SPLASH event showed up on my calendar yesterday and today is gone. is anyone here facing the same issue

Rarely do we see a public retraction of a promoted promise by an app/software publisher (and without explanation, but that's the Playrix m.o.). I would love to hear the story behind this latest fiasco. I have lost count on how many there have been since the infringement of Woody Allen's likeness.

OP here.

Yeah, my Cash Splash calendar advert is gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    It's September 22nd if I recall correctly. I wonder if there will be an entry fee for CSE. This would be the Carnie Way. Expect some difficulties/challenges in reaching the finish line. After all, T1000 is nothing to sneeze at.
    So much for that concept. Looks like they still lurk this place. Will we see it in September? Ask the CFO.
    That's an interesting development *g* (not SW-wise)
    Looks like they discovered a mistake through our posts here? We certainly should get a reward ingame then! LOL

Mic, while we wait for the next steps (and certainly not an explanation from Playrix, right), could you pls explain what CSE means and "Carnie Way"?
    CFO means Chief Financial Officer, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's an interesting development *g* (not SW-wise)
    Looks like they discovered a mistake through our posts here? We certainly should get a reward ingame then! LOL

Mic, while we wait for the next steps (and certainly not an explanation from Playrix, right), could you pls explain what CSE means and "Carnie Way"?
    CFO means Chief Financial Officer, correct?
    CSE is Cash Splash Event. The Carnie Way is to offer/promote rigged games of "skill" to carnival goers (aka "marks"). Yes on CFO. I have a notion that says Playrix realized T1000 was too generous and impactful on their revenue stream.
    Last edited by Míc Miller; 06-12-2020 at 09:31 AM.

My guess is that 1000 T-cash was a mistake and it was meant to be 100 So someone's in trouble, and it will probably reappear again in a couple of weeks/months with a different name...

The value of one pack of 1000 Tcash is about 40 euro.
    If a million players reached the end of the Event it will be 40 million real cash that won't be spent in the next couple of months.
    So maybe you were right in the value op the price and Playrix made this same calculation and found out it would hurt them economicly.

Or there was a mistake found in the event and fixing wasn't that easy to prepare on time. In that last case the CSE will possibly appear in the future.
    20200612_124726.jpg
    Glad to know Betsy became Fortune teller, maybe she can tell us more about this Fortune event...
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 06-12-2020 at 12:19 PM.

CSE is Cash Splash Event. The Carnie Way is to offer/promote rigged games of "skill" to carnival goers (aka "marks"). ...
    Thanks, Mic! lol, was so on a roll of googling things (and found a million for CSE), that I didn't think of THIS.
    And marks is a synonym for carnival goers?? why? (origin?)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    My guess is that 1000 T-cash was a mistake and it was meant to be 100 So someone's in trouble, and it will probably reappear again in a couple of weeks/months with a different name...
    same idea as Mic then Well, we'll watch it, and probably remember, eh... ;-D
    Last edited by _DD_; 06-12-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Oh me and writing phonetic... LOL