Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Cash Splash Event (in 37 days)

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Expect a new room. If they gave players a second chance now they might as well close this event also. Besides, there is a slot ready for it in City Hall. Unfortunately for players with bridge-building difficulties, I am sorry.
    I saw a picture on FB somewhere that it is a new room, looks more like a sitting / reception room. Damn FB makes it impossible to find anything a second time.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I saw a picture on FB somewhere that it is a new room, looks more like a sitting / reception room. Damn FB makes it impossible to find anything a second time.
    Am anxious to see their chosen color palettes this time. Hope the next one is a game room with wet bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Medamana View Post
    ...with little help from their children...
    That must be it!

<rofl-ing again>

The Hammer Time event is showing as decorating a the office at the town hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    The Hammer Time event is showing as decorating a the office at the town hall.
    Ah, go to the "rooms" tab in the town hall. It says a new room is coming and it looks like that sitting room / library I saw on FB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Is this bridges? I was thinking the one with the intersections. Doesn't really matter, I don't like either of them. I'm actually hoping it is the office again so I can ignore it.
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates exactly these side games. blah and the room(s) another blah

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Ah, go to the "rooms" tab in the town hall. It says a new room is coming and it looks like that sitting room / library I saw on FB.
    That tab has been there since we finished the first room.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    That tab has been there since we finished the first room.
    Oh, I know the tab has been there all along but how about the "New Room Coming Soon" section?

20200612_191605.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    That's been there also. Pretty much since we finished the office.
    Well color me disappointed (and unobservant) I suppose I'll have to be surprised like everybody else now

I was looking forward to the cash splash event, but it disappeared from the event board! It was there yesterday, but now it is gone!