Thread: Regatta 135 tasks

Regatta 135 tasks

I just paid to reveal 9! tasks and not one was a 135. I have not been able to get a 135 task in nearly 24 hours, I have spent nearly 100 bucks! How are we expected to compete? Is anyone else finding it just impossible and no fun any more?

I'm racing in a two player co-op on Windows. We do a 24 hour delayed start and dump without tcash for the first day. When we started we had 11 135 tasks on the board, and we had dumped some 135's that we didn't want to do like planes and trains. After doing 19 tasks, we still have six 135's on the board. Luck of the draw?

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    I'm racing in a two player co-op on Windows. ...
    When we started we had 11 135 tasks on the board, and we had dumped some 135's that we didn't want to do like planes and trains. After doing 19 tasks, we still have six 135's on the board. Luck of the draw? ...
    lol, rather luck of the operating system, I'd say (in this case). Playing in a 2 person coop on Android/IOS, and that for a while, we have never had anything near that - we can get 4 as the usual count, and sometimes 5 if we are lucky. Dumping, which we do, of course, or anything else doesn't change that.

Marmitebear, I find your experience unusual as well, with none in 24 hours.
    The only thing I can say is that I heard a whole while back that paying tcash to refresh rather does not bring up a 135.
    But I don't know the source of this statement (probably FB somewhere), and how reliable it is.
    I also remember a discussion here, from a bigger Coop, that they were convinced only certain cells would bring 135's (always the same, so to speak).
    But that is a long time ago, and I don't know whether it is still considered working.

So, all that is left is the usual idea to report to Playrix about it, via an ingame report, as they don't react here.
    But they will say, of course, that there's nothing done to your Coop specifically - if they answer in time at all.

I wish you luck The regatta is more fun, if you can play as you like. OTOH, if you have the deco from Gold league that you want, it isn't so terrible to play in a different league - sthg to consider, at least. Less tasks to do, less stress, can bring more fun again.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    lol, rather luck of the operating system, I'd say (in this case). ...
    Yes, really, the Windows and mobile games are so different on this topic.

My coop typically races with 4 or 5, and has the same experience as yours - max 4 tasks of 135 on the board at a time. There is one seasonal task though that does not seem to count against this limit, I think we've seen 5 sometimes if one is a relay.

This week, however, we also had a very hard time getting 135 tasks to appear, sometimes waiting for several clears just to add 1.

I don't think we have rushed any task refresh lately, but our experience earlier was also that it did not produce 135 tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post

I wish you luck The regatta is more fun, if you can play as you like. OTOH, if you have the deco from Gold league that you want, it isn't so terrible to play in a different league - sthg to consider, at least. Less tasks to do, less stress, can bring more fun again.
    Really nicely said, but I don't think the developers designed regatta with the focus on fun. I wish they would uncouple the decorations from the levels so coops could just chose what level they want to race based on which level is actually fun. The Gold league already has more rewards based on the extra tasks.