Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: message for my coop 30aliens

message for my coop 30aliens

I'm Peanut Town (Silvia) lvl 60. If anyone from 30aliens is reading this pls inform Amy the leader that I have a problem with the game and can't continue playing until Playrix fixes the update issue. I'm very sorry that I can't finish my last task. If the problem persists until next week that means I can't play again and pls just kick me out of the coop. I enjoy playing with you all and I'm very sad that this problem happened. Thank you in advanced.

Sorry to hear you're having this problem Silvia. I got an update on my Kindle today and installed it, but I've seen others seem to be stuck in a loop of being told to update, and when they try they don't have the option (if that's what's happening to you have you tried refreshing your appstore or trying to search for available updates manually?)

Anyway what I wanted to say was that if you don't manage to contact your co-op, I could call in there on Monday and tell them what's happened to you. Fingers crossed it will all be ok before then though.

Silvia, you could also try clearing your browser cache, rebooting, and trying to update again. I was a mod in a Facebook game many years ago and this was the first thing we would tell people to try when they had any problems with the game. It worked for me many times! Please don't give up, hopefully the problem will get fixed quickly! Good luck to you!
    Last edited by dnana1; 06-05-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Very kind of you, JJ, just wanted to add/remind for the msg to her Coop that restricting the Peanut Town should suffice, for the next race, IF she doesn't get in in time.

And good luck, Silvia!

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    Sorry to hear you're having this problem Silvia. I got an update on my Kindle today and installed it, but I've seen others seem to be stuck in a loop of being told to update, and when they try they don't have the option (if that's what's happening to you have you tried refreshing your appstore or trying to search for available updates manually?)

Anyway what I wanted to say was that if you don't manage to contact your co-op, I could call in there on Monday and tell them what's happened to you. Fingers crossed it will all be ok before then though.
    Thank you so much JJay, you are so kind. I have done everything to get my game back but it doesn't work. I will really appreciate it if you can visit my coop and explain to them what happened to me. Hopefully playrix would fix this issue before then. Thank you again.

Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Silvia, you could also try clearing your browser cache, rebooting, and trying to update again. I was a mod in a Facebook game many years ago and this was the first thing we would tell people to try when they had any problems with the game. It worked for me many times! Please don't give up, hopefully the problem will get fixed quickly! Good luck to you!
    I have done everything you mentioned above but it didn't work. But thank you for your advice. I love this game so much but there is nothing I could do for now. I hope I could play again as soon as possible. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Very kind of you, JJ, just wanted to add/remind for the msg to her Coop that restricting the Peanut Town should suffice, for the next race, IF she doesn't get in in time.

And good luck, Silvia!
    I agree he is so kind. And thank you DD

No problem Silvia. I'll tell them to look here for your message, and ask them to restrict you if you don't manage to get your town back. But hopefully I won't need to. Let us know if your issue gets solved before Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderbird9792 View Post
    ... And thank you DD
    you're welcome, or, as we say here, not for that and yes, let us know how it goes, pls +

Hi Silvia. I've just been to your co-op. There was no-one online so I left a message telling them about your problem, and asking if they don't hear from you, to restrict you. I also told them about your message here, so hopefully one of them will contact you.

Hope your problem gets fixed soon.

Hi Silvia - so sorry to hear about this! I hope they are able to fix it soon. When you can get back in, just let me know you are back. I will restrict you until I hear. I look forward to seeing you in the game again soon. Stay safe and healthy. Also, we got the gold so no worries!!!