Thread: New idea on delivery items to Townshippers

New idea on delivery items to Townshippers

Can we introduce drone deliveries instead of the regular helicopter. We can have several drones delivering items instead of waiting for the helicopter to land on the helipad before another delivery is made.

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by Bibideon View Post
    Can we introduce drone deliveries instead of the regular helicopter. We can have several drones delivering items instead of waiting for the helicopter to land on the helipad before another delivery is made.
    I support this. If not drone deliveries, I support atleast allowing us the ability via a booster to make helicopters 5x faster. I also support the idea of having a booster that makes all orders cost what we actually have in the barn. I’ll run orders until I’m bone dry.

Whilst having a drone instead of the helicopter is good, we would only get one.
    Having more would throw out the balance of the game, and would be horrendous to implement.
    Remember you don’t have to send every order, you can delete if you think the order is too much.
    I never send out an order that gives me less then 1,000 of either xp or coins.

There is a trick to being able to load the helicopter faster. Send the copter then immediately visit one of your co-op mates town, not their zoo. Immediately return to home and your copter will be back on the pad. My record is 34 copters in 20 minutes, I was lucky and had a lot in my barn and 50 boxes in the market.

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    There is a trick to being able to load the helicopter faster. Send the copter then immediately visit one of your co-op mates town, not their zoo. Immediately return to home and your copter will be back on the pad. My record is 34 copters in 20 minutes, I was lucky and had a lot in my barn and 50 boxes in the market.
    Wow, thank you for this knowledge!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    I support this. If not drone deliveries, I support atleast allowing us the ability via a booster to make helicopters 5x faster. I also support the idea of having a booster that makes all orders cost what we actually have in the barn. I’ll run orders until I’m bone dry.
    There is a booster that is randomly offered as part of a t cash pack that reduces waiting time for new orders by 80 percent. Coupled with the generous customer booster you can make a lot of coins and xp if you prepare for it. I used it and made over a million coins during one weekend. I had the booster that halved the dealer wait time active too.

Wow, thank you for this knowledge!! lol
    If you didn't know/hear that yet (it can be any friend, btw, not only coop members), read through this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...or-New-Players

(even if you're not new )

I support this. If not drone deliveries, I support atleast allowing us the ability via a booster to make helicopters 5x faster....
    There already is one of those, but it is purple and we don't get it very often. It would be nice if they changed it to one we could buy with jewels.

A86E15F2-1562-40A5-8302-C3B876B23E5B.jpg

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by dnana1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    If you didn't know/hear that yet (it can be any friend, btw, not only coop members), read through this thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...or-New-Players

(even if you're not new )
    Had no clue about this. Will have to try this when fooling around on the game and sending helicopter orders

Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    ... Will have to try this when fooling around on the game and ...
    and while you wait, read that thread for more of the interesting suggestions ;-D