Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

and so I finished 4001 (4002 is next), and I believe that there are levels up to 4005 -- because the league game is Fireworks, I've decided to stop playing until it's finished (as I don't want to have to do lots of keys/chests levels to complete). I seem to only do good on the Lightning and Apple games (where I can use the lightning blasts to move quickly in the standings) -- I can never generate enough fireworks to stay in the same league, so it's best to not play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Strickland View Post
    I have been getting the "waiting for new levels" message for months - every other week they bring on another ten or fifteen levels. I'm waiting for 421 this week. What the deuce? Why isn't mine showing levels 421-700? Do I need to update something?

Thanks!!
    Frank
    Hi. At the moment I am on level 4041 but it's stopped there and there is no more levels and I haven't finished the garden I am doing. I have to wait till they do some more levels. So I can't collect eggs for Easter decorating.

I'm on 4181 and doing the key thing. Not happy about it because I'm not getting any stars. Hope something happens soon???

Quote Originally Posted by Daissiekay View Post
    I'm on 4181 and doing the key thing. Not happy about it because I'm not getting any stars. Hope something happens soon???
    What is the key thing?
    I like this game but ITS RIGGED and I HATE THE GAS CYLINDERS.

Quote Originally Posted by Daissiekay View Post
    I'm at the same level & having the same issue! I did a round of 15 keys & the game is stuck in that mode! Sucks that I just opened a new area & it says I have tasks to complete, but it won't let me. I guess we won the game & have to find something else to play now.

Well, as of this typing and looking at the game on my phone, I'm at level 3930 and I have 1099 stars. Yeah, I'm a star hoarder as I don't do the tasks until the weekends as that's when I'll have time to play the freebies such as the extra lives and rainbow blasts. I just finished the 'guest house' area and now I'm in the 'dinosaur' area.............I guess that's what they call it.

Seeing what levels others are at the moment, I guess I don't have that far to go. I wonder if I have enough stars now to finish all the areas?

Either which way, considering I downloaded the game March 31st of last year, I'll miss it when's it's all over. I guess they can only come up with so many levels after so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Jansen-Johnson View Post
    I'm at the same level & having the same issue! I did a round of 15 keys & the game is stuck in that mode! Sucks that I just opened a new area & it says I have tasks to complete, but it won't let me. I guess we won the game & have to find something else to play now.
    The chest levels appear when you reached the end of the currently available levels. New levels are released each week (usually on Thursdays), and then you can continue earning stars and complete tasks.
    In the meantime, we have the chest levels to occupy ourselves
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

So, 4181 is the last level then?
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 112
    City Building Project: Animal Hospital
    Zoo Level: 36
    New Attraction: Visit the Raccoons in our Temperate Forest Exhibit!
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty #SPRUXS (We are recruiting)
    Playrix Forum Member Since: Dec 2015 & 1,400+ posts

Then I don't have far to go I suppose because as of now I'm at level 4103.

Still 'only' 3841 on the MacOS platform. Since there haven't been any new levels for many weeks I guess they have given up on this version.