Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

It's possible since Playrix is going mobile for all its latest games. Or maybe they're just not updating as often and more will come, just more slowly.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

Possible yes. I'm probably one of the very few who have been playing it on MacOS. Probably not worth the effort any more.
    I understand them.

Well, as of today I reached the limit of levels up to this point. There are 4216 levels at the moment. Then they have you playing 'keys' or some such thing. I've got 1385 stars so I've got plenty to do to get most of the areas done. I don't know if I'll have enough and as I understand it, they put up new levels on Thursdays I believe.

I gotta tell ya..........the levels can get incredibly difficult! They just introduced 'coconuts' which is a bit misleading in the description. In the news tab it says that you can make matches by the coconuts to either open them, or clear them off the field. No...........you can only open and clear them if you explode a rocket or bomb next to them. I'm of the mind to leave a note to the developers to let them know they should change the description. Someone that comes up upon these for the first time might waste moves to get rid of them, but you gotta have bombs and rockets to do the trick.

If you swipe the two rainbows together, that will get rid of them also, but they have to be opened up first.

Interesting...............

I'm not as far ahead as you, but the coconuts sound a lot like the acorns they have in Homescapes. If you get a level with them and you have bad luck with being able to make bombs and rockets, you'll lose the level.

Well, as of this week the max number of levels is 4286. Playrix released 35 new levels a couple days ago, but I've already beat 'em. I sure wish they would give you more stars for each win instead of a single one. I thought in the update that there was to be two stars for hard levels (they're chock full of those), but I've only gotten single stars so far. With all the areas that have yet to be opened, I can see this game carrying on for a looooong time!

They did say they would give 2 stars for hard levels, so we should be getting them. I know that I've gotten 2 stars for hard levels some of the time, just not every time. It seems to be a common glitch.

It could be a glitch in their software. I do know that I was at level 4251 before they added the new levels this past Thursday. I'm now at level 4286 and I
    got exactly 35 more stars than I had before and I know there were some hard levels in that batch. Some of them were real tough, but I beat 'em and only got single stars for 'em.

Ok, the MacOS version has also gotten the update, which means that you have to spend 1000coins instead of 900 for 5 extra moves. LOL
    Ah yes, also some new design options for your green money. But only very few since there haven't been new levels since, I think, February.

I kind of love the game, alas, have finally made the step and deleted the game. Just doesn't make sense any more. Have fun people!

I am at level 4252