Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Many Levels Are There?

How Many Levels Are There?

Im on level 675, does anyone know how many there are?

At this moment in time it's either 701 or 726. They usually add 25 new levels each week.

Yes. I am waiting for level 726 to become available.

Thank you, i will keep trying to catch up

Can i ask, they add more levels without update, or not? I just wonder, because I have this installed for a 3 weeks (currently at level 150) and there was no update since, so this is just time without update or you just dont notice, when new levels are opened? Thanks and enjoy playing!

Quote Originally Posted by Jarousek View Post
    Can i ask, they add more levels without update, or not? I just wonder, because I have this installed for a 3 weeks (currently at level 150) and there was no update since, so this is just time without update or you just dont notice, when new levels are opened? Thanks and enjoy playing!
    Hi Jarousek. Yes, with Gardenscapes, levels are added without updates

Thanks again for the fast reply! Interesting, I've never seen this before =). So I'll fugure it out when reaching end i guess .

Waiting for New Levels - 421

Quote Originally Posted by Obtuse View Post
    At this moment in time it's either 701 or 726. They usually add 25 new levels each week.
    I have been getting the "waiting for new levels" message for months - every other week they bring on another ten or fifteen levels. I'm waiting for 421 this week. What the deuce? Why isn't mine showing levels 421-700? Do I need to update something?

Thanks!!
    Frank

And today there's 15 more, so now I'm waiting on 436... how do I get the rest? Waiting for weeks to pick up stars to move Austin along is torture!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Strickland View Post
    And today there's 15 more, so now I'm waiting on 436... how do I get the rest? Waiting for weeks to pick up stars to move Austin along is torture!
    Frank, are you playing the Facebook version of the game? If so, I am afraid that it is a different version to the mobile game.