Thread: I have a ? about mail and #s

I have a ? about mail and #s

Hello all, If I'm in one co op and a friend is in another can we send mail to each other if we have each other's #'s code numbers? I have the FB app with messenger on it , is this the only way to do it? Can you do it this way? Or can I do it directly through my mail in the game with privacy? Thanks for all the great advice 😇

Unfortunately you cannot do it within the game and Playrix have it on their never to implement list.
    Your messenger is the best way to communicate, or WhatsApp if you have it, that is brilliant.
    It’s free and you an talk face to face if you wish. Use it like messenger, or there is a microphone you can talk to and listen.

How do I do it through messenger? Do I go on the Game app on Facebook & put his code in & then write my message? I'm an old lady & am new with this dern thing that's called technology . I need all the help I can get, ha ha ha

To send a message to someone using Messenger, you would have to know their Facebook ID. If you do, just go to their page and click send message.

If you're only friends in-game it is possible to send very short messages through a co-op invitation (if you are at a high enough level in your co-op to invite people). Go to your friend's town and click on the invite button. You can personalise the invitation to say whatever you like. Your friend can reply to you in the same way. Both of you have to decline the invitation to send a new message, so it's best to tell them to do that the first time you communicate.

If you want to have constant contact with your friend messenger is the easiest way.
    If he is in your FB friends list, just click on his/her name and send a message.
    If your friend is not in your friends list on FB, you can do a search for the name, and hopefully find him/her.
    You can then send a message, but it will go into their “other” box so it may not be seen immediately.

If he/she is not on your friends list on FB, search and try to find them, send a friend request, on FB, and then you will be able to message each other on FB, in the usual way

Cuddz, &JJay, I thank both of you so very very much. You have helped a feeble old woman with a hopefully do-it-yourself project that I can do 😁

Awww bless you, dutchie, let us know if you need anything else.
    Good Luck and enjoy your game

Quote Originally Posted by dutchie View Post
    Cuddz, &JJay, I thank both of you so very very much. You have helped a feeble old woman with a hopefully do-it-yourself project that I can do 😁
    Lol dutchie Well from one feeble old woman to another, here's wishing you the best of luck!! Let us know how you get on

Dentro da cooperativa entre seus membros devia ser permitido conversas individuais sobre o jogo. Nem sempre a gente quer falar pra todos, compartilhar uma opinião ou decisão só com um membro.

Quote Originally Posted by andrearibeiro.jb View Post
    Within the cooperative among its members, individual conversations about the game should be allowed. We don't always want to talk to everyone, share an opinion or decision with just one member.
    We assume that (no) "sending private messages to friends" on the Devs' Won't Happen-list is valid for Coops, too. Players use FB messenger, as mentioned above, or What's App or Line or their own private forum or email, etc.

Google translate:

Assumimos que (no) "enviar mensagens privadas para amigos" na lista de Devs 'não vai acontecer também é válido para Coops. Os jogadores usam o FB messenger, como mencionado acima, o What's App ou Line ou seu próprio fórum ou e-mail particular, etc.

=>
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...ll=1#post92045