Thread: Italian Ristorante

Italian Ristorante

Maybe it's my 65 year old eyes, but I get the orders wrong because I can't tell
    which kind of pasta to use because of all the stuff on top of it. I had to quit it. Or I could just serve drinks. 😀 I have the same problem with silver and platinum ingots😣.

Hmm, I don't know. I play on my android phone, so it's quite a small screen, but never had these problems. And my eyesight is not perfect. I guess in your case maybe memorizing what's where is a solution, but quitting works too . About the ingots, what do you mean? The second one is silver and the fourth is platinum, so even if you don't see the colors, you should be fine. Also the time to make them is a big giveaway. If it's in your barn, then you can just check the price you can sell it for.

But, playing the game on a PC instead of a phone is so much better. Too bad, they don't update windows anymore XD.

I, too, have trouble with the two outside pastas. Had they made the dark one a shade darker it would have solved the issue. The main problem I have is that when I get an order wrong, I can't get rid of it! grrrrrr! No matter where I try to drag it off the screen at it won't go away. I waste a huge amount of time, customers leave, etc. all because the game won't let go of the wrong order. Really, really irritating. The other restaurant game that TS runs does the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndia View Post
    I, too, have trouble with the two outside pastas. Had they made the dark one a shade darker it would have solved the issue. The main problem I have is that when I get an order wrong, I can't get rid of it! grrrrrr! No matter where I try to drag it off the screen at it won't go away. I waste a huge amount of time, customers leave, etc. all because the game won't let go of the wrong order. Really, really irritating. The other restaurant game that TS runs does the same thing.
    You mean that the bin does not work for you? :O

Pastas seems to have different shapes.

Pastas are different but in hurry to serve I have the same problem as James. Only italian restaurant give me this problem. But this is just life in the game and I like all events and any problem involving with them. I even make peace with trucks, the second time event wasn`t so frustrating.

Cyndia on the left side there is a bin where you could drop off anything that you don't need.
    Last edited by neshka; 06-21-2020 at 12:54 PM.

I agree!! I usually play on my 10.5" Android Tablet & My vision is OK and yet I still have an issue with the 2 outside pastas. Especially if they are really over loaded with ingredients & I'm in a Rush! Isn't that a "Biggie"Though In The Restaurant Events?!?!? Of course it is!! I agree with a shade or 2 darker on the pasta to the right!

I can't distinguish them very well by the pasta shapes, but on my iPad, the one on the right is distinctly darker, yellower color.

The best clue for my eyes, though, is the square cornered noodle hanging over the front edge of the plate towards the left and another one a bit over the edge toward the right for that one. Learn to look at the outlines along the plate rim. One of those should be visible under the stuff.

In general, though, I am enjoying this event a lot less than cakes or hamburgers.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 06-04-2020 at 12:29 AM.

what works for me: if I'm not sure what that is - it's the darker one (the one on the right). I never have any doubts about the light/left one. If I have doubts, I assume it's the right one and I'm almost always right.