Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

Did you connect your game to Google Play or Facebook? If so, reconnect to the service and you should be fine. Game settings should load automatically.

Google Play

Ok, than all your settings should be restored once Playrix has solved the issue.

Thanks Bountyful . . . . I will keep my fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    A nice lady named Lisa documented what she did to update her certificated database but it may very well be beyond the ability of some people to do manually or to get exactly right. Getting it wrong is even more disastrous. So the best advice seems to be to wait it out until Playrix comes out with their solution or at least a document on how to make local device changes without any of the bad side effects.
    Can you please post what Lisa wrote? I cannot find this person anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by qfggveqwf View Post
    No sorry, not only would that be plagiarism but as Cdsor said It could be disastrous, so the best way Is to wait for Playrix to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    No sorry, not only would that be plagiarism but as Cdsor said It could be disastrous, so the best way Is to wait for Playrix to fix it.
    Nah, I can handle it. If you have it just send it to me over a private message if you're that worried.
    And how is it plagiarism if it's not only a technical instruction, but the original writer is also credited? I don't see the logic here. We aren't writing novellas here guys.
    If relaying a simple troubleshooting instruction is somehow illegal, the internet would be a far worse place to be in.

Not without her permission.

I was trying to say that the problem does not have a simple solution while giving some hope that the cause is known and a solution might be forthcoming.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Not without her permission.

I was trying to say that the problem does not have a simple solution while giving some hope that the cause is known and a solution might be forthcoming.
    Can I have some way to contact her then? You can send it to me over a private message.
    I don't know why you guys are being so opaque and mysterious about a simple technical matter like this. We're not dealing with nuclear launch codes here. I can promise you that I can handle this kind of "spooky and scary" tech stuff just fine, there's no need to treat me with kids glove. I have enough experience, but I'm just not that familiar with the Android system.

Can I have some way to contact her then? You can send it to me over a private message.
    I don't know why you guys are being so opaque and mysterious about a simple technical matter like this. We're not dealing with nuclear launch codes here. I can promise you that I can handle this kind of "spooky and scary" tech stuff just fine, there's no need to treat me with kids glove. I have enough experience, but I'm just not that familiar with the Android system.
    Check your Inbox please, I pmed you everything