Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

Hi All Im also having the same problem since yesterday. Cannot leave a message on support iether. If anyone has come up with a solution please share or is it just a question of waiting for playrix to solve it from their side😣😣😣

Same here.

Interestingly an Android 10 device can connect. An Android 5 cannot. Both are using the same Goggle Play ID.

Hope Playrix is going to fix this issue fast. Apparently some users have been xperiencing this issue for more than 24 hours.

Same thing happened to me had to start all over😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

Starting all over does not solve the problem. If the game cannot connect to the servers you cannot really play it. Playrix needs to solve the connection issues.

Hi, my game does not connect to the server, please provide a solution.

I have the same problem. I tried uninstalling and lost all my progress on my Tablet. I was at Level 56! I did copy my friend code to get back to my level but can't connect since yesterday morning. I did start the regatta. Of course I only found this site once I uninstalled so...

Facing the issue since 2 days

Quote Originally Posted by twofun View Post
    I have playing perfectly until few days ago.
    now game not connect to frinds and cooperative and cant send gift or any orders from friend.
    when uninstall and install game again it can't connect to server to find my account.

Its not my connection because other phone game working perfect.

What should i do to back to game.

Device : samsung sgh-5110 tablet Android

Same did I, hope Playrix fixes and returns the same old account back. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks again, JJay. Lets hope the fix is fast approaching ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Martini3 View Post
    I have the same problem. I tried uninstalling and lost all my progress on my Tablet. I was at Level 56! I did copy my friend code to get back to my level but can't connect since yesterday morning. I did start the regatta. Of course I only found this site once I uninstalled so...
    I'm so bummed! Happened to me too. Level 67. Didn't get my code. Uninstalled and reinstalled. I hope this is fixable