Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

Nerve wrecking. While link helped, not even one day playing (spending for dealer and boosters again) my acc can't be accessed. The screen "new update availible... download) appears but the link goes to old update from 15th of may.
    Should i uninstall and install again?

Edit: I did reinstall but after i had to accept terms and condition download new update reappeared...

So... tnx playrix... i have a dealer every half an hour to compensate losses and now i lost this booster too... professor experiance will finish soon and great deals with it. Just... tnx!
    Last edited by Alamut; 06-04-2020 at 07:54 PM.

So frustrating. On Saturday, I backdated my tablet to May 29 and I could at least play again and even had my co-op back for a couple of hours. Next morning couldn't connect to server again so have been playing without my co-op. All of a sudden today it says I need to to Download an Update but it just takes me to Google Play and my choices are uninstall or Open but of course Open just takes me back to the Update screen.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Please READ the previous posts in this thread.
    There is nothing to be done about this until Playrix have a fix.
    They are aware of the problem and are working on it.
    We don’t know when that will be..we have to just be patient and wait.

Managed to install certificate and it worked. Messaged my coop as co-leader to explain but just 2 hours later stuck in the update/open loop. No idea how to stop it yet.

FYI - as of 8:45PM EDT the Google Play Store is showing an update for Township, 7.6MB, dated June 4, 2020 (today).

For those in the "update loop", try to manually look for Township on Google Play rather than rely on the "Auto Update" feature of your device.

ETA: A Warning: A number of people have reported that installing this update has in fact caused the "update needed" loop. So if you haven't already you can avoid the update by turning off "Auto Update" in Google Play (Settings Menu) or whatever store your device uses. Then wait for an announcement from Playrix or another update that is later than the current June 4th, 2020.

On the other hand, some people have reported that this update does fix their access problem and are happily playing the game now. So it's a mixed bag. If you're currently locked out of the game the update may be worth a shot, after all, it's couldn't get much worse

Anyway, I have not had any of the problems so I have no ideas or opinions on this update but I thought you all should hat least have the information that's out there on FB and other places.

Good luck.
    Last edited by cdosr; 06-05-2020 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Add warning

Doing the update from the play store is what got me into the loop now... this is getting ridiculous.
    Well, I'll give it another 24 hours to complete the week of failure, then it's gone for good...

I have the same problem, unable to connect to server. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. But nothing is working at all now.

Installing the update has put me in update loop
    I had previously re-installed following steps to try in troubles and solutions. (Read on main town )
    Grrr

For those who were able to get into the game again after manually installing the root certificate it is probably a good idea to not​ install the latest update andand just wait a coupcouple of days.

I feel badly for so many people whose games have become inaccessible. In addition to the personal frustration, a lot of coops are going to be messed up when their racers can't finish their tasks.

It would be nice if Playrix would just not relegate any affected teams to a lower league this week.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 06-05-2020 at 03:06 PM.