Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

New to forum. Does playrix monitor these forums to see the problems people are having? I am experiencing the same issues....looks like it is loading but doesn’t’t actually start the game.

They do not monitor this forum. After 36 hours of not being able to connect to server now Township won’t even load. What is happening for everyone else right now?

I am having the same problem.. now t/ship will not even load. The last time this happened we were off the air for almost a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Township005 View Post
    New to forum. Does playrix monitor these forums to see the problems people are having? I am experiencing the same issues....looks like it is loading but doesn’t’t actually start the game.
    This forum is mainly players helping other players.
    It is moderated by other players.
    Unfortunately this forum is closing later this month, so I doubt Playrix will see anything here

As you an see this issue is widespread, Playrix are aware and are working to fix it.
    We don’t know how long it will take, but..as long as it is fixed in the end that’s all that really matters.

I am in the same boat. Day three now of no task, no help and definitely no communication from playrix. Emailed them on first day because we obviously can't message from our town's either but no reply and just tried again and I am told they don't use e-mail support anymore and we have t contact in game.OMG playrix this is a joke. I am level 114, 5 million coins and over 1200 TC.
    Has anyone heard anymore about this issue being sorted?

People on Facebook are reporting that they've been able to temporarily get back into their towns by changing the date on their devices to one before the problem started (so, for example, 25/5 or 26/5). But, please note, no-one has any idea if, or how, this might affect their games when Playrix finally come up with a solution.

This is so frustrating, but at least I know it is not just me. Thanks for replying

Hey everyone, I got on. I went into my device and set the date to May 29, 2020 and got right on and it connected to the server and everything. My game went down on the 30th so I adjusted my device date to the day before.

I do not criticize Playrix for having these issues. Technical problems can always happen.
    But I do criticize them for the complete lack of communication. A banner or a sticky message in this forum or a simple message on their website would calm down most of the players. But nothing. Only crickets.

Very unprofessional.

Quote Originally Posted by cmaitland View Post
    Hey everyone, I got on. I went into my device and set the date to May 29, 2020 and got right on and it connected to the server and everything. My game went down on the 30th so I adjusted my device date to the day before.
    Worked for me. Yay and thanks