Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

Exclamation Township cant connect server error

I have playing perfectly until few days ago.
    now game not connect to frinds and cooperative and cant send gift or any orders from friend.
    when uninstall and install game again it can't connect to server to find my account.

Its not my connection because other phone game working perfect.

What should i do to back to game.

Device : samsung sgh-5110 tablet Android

This is a problem that quite a lot of people seem to be experiencing today. A couple of my friends are getting the same thing, and I've read about several more on Facebook. Apparently Playrix are aware, and are trying to fix it. I think the only thing you can do is wait for them to sort it out. Hopefully they'll mend it soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    This is a problem that quite a lot of people seem to be experiencing today. A couple of my friends are getting the same thing, and I've read about several more on Facebook. Apparently Playrix are aware, and are trying to fix it. I think the only thing you can do is wait for them to sort it out. Hopefully they'll mend it soon.

Thanks for info.

Olá tudo bom
    Comigo aconteceu a mesma coisa
    Mas no caso desinstalei meu jogo e instalei novamente agora não entra mas continua aparecendo erro de servidor e não consigo me conectar novamente com minha conta antiga
    Vocês podem me ajudar e recuperar minha antiga conta

My baby town having the same issue. And side effect of unable to connect to server is no in-game Help (+Support) available. Harrumph.

Just registering the same problem, Unable to connect to server.. so much for doing well in this regatta.

Is anything being done to fix this issue or is there something on my end that can be done?

Hey Y'all, looks like I am in the same boat, since the Italian upload last night, I can't connect to the server, nor can I participate in my regatta? The information just says "data loading". Here's hoping everyone gets connected soon! ~Quill

It seems as though Playrix are advising people not to uninstall/reinstall (which is unusual because it's normally their solution to any problem)

Screenshot_2020-05-31-05-21-08_kindlephoto-120739951.jpg

Have the same problem as twofun.
    Yesterday couldn't connect to the server, could not play with other co. member, could not help to each other.
    In the game I could not leave message.

Then I ininstall and install the game and I had to start from level 1...

Other games work good in my device

Device android, connected to google, level 73

and of course I read your messages after reinstalling...
    Last edited by Ugrifalva; 05-31-2020 at 08:12 AM.