Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Township cant connect server error

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I feel badly for so many people whose games have become inaccessible. In addition to the personal frustration, a lot of coops are going to be messed up when their racers can't finish their tasks.

It would be nice if Playrix would just not relegate any affected teams to a lower league this week.
    It would be nice if they reimbursed everyone for the stuff they lost AND kept everyone at their current level and league. I have warned my co-op not to update, it scares me.
    I'm too old for this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bountyful View Post
    @Catsalive:
    You couldn't download it or you couldn't import it?

I have attached the certificate to this message. Download it and rename the file extension to .crt.

Than simply tap it and you should see the certificate import dialog. Tap OK and the certificate should be imported.
    Thanks. File downloaded but it still says it can’t read the certificate file.

What Android version are you using? Android has changed how it handles certificates quite a few times over time.

Please see post 104, and be aware that updating the certificates yourself may throw you into to update loop.

Would be nice if they would give us something for all of this trouble. Finally updated the game on my Kindle Fire and luckily, my town is still intact but I missed out on the Transport goals (I was going for the fast plane) due to the game being down so long. I expected to see some sort of message of apology and maybe some free town cash or at least an extension on the games that were mid-session when this all happened. Playrix has proven to be quite a disappointment to me so I may think twice before using my real money on this game anymore.

Update: So I discovered a nice surprise after writing this post! I went to the plane and the "Ultra" plan skin was available for me! It's still upsetting that Playrix hasn't made any official announcements/updates/apologies for the disruption but I'm at least satisfied that I was able to get the very thing I was working so hard to achieve in this last transport game.
    Last edited by NicGamer; 06-07-2020 at 08:08 PM.

So my game loaded fine about 2 days ago. This morning I played a bit and BAM... it shut down on me. I can't get it to load anymore. It says township has stopped and it closes. I'm really getting fed up. I was no2 in the new event. I did send this to playrix but I don't expect a reply.

Make sure you reply to every message you get from them, even if its an auto-response and you feel like its no use. They will close your ticket if you dont respond. Jumping thru their hoops is the only chance you have of getting a resolution. Good luck, hope you are back in by now!

wilminapotgieter@vodamail
    I got the same problem for two weeks now. Townsip won't connect to server. Cannot open aything.

Quote Originally Posted by wilminapotgieter@vodamail View Post
    I got the same problem for two weeks now. Townsip won't connect to server. Cannot open aything.
    Hi and Welcome to the forum,
    I’m afraid there is nothing we can do to help you.
    Report it through your game or use this form

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

Keep replying to EverY Message till you get it resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by wilminapotgieter@vodamail View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Report it through your game or use this form

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...l=en&contact=1

Keep replying to EverY Message till you get it resolved.
    I'd rather recommend to READ the replies carefully first, because there have been some 2nd answers saying you have to wait for the real person replying and to reply again, if your problem is solved meanwhile.
    Your next reply then closes the conversation, no matter its content.