Thread: Township - hurting the injured, ill and disabled

Township - hurting the injured, ill and disabled

I know that there are several injured, ill and disabled people playing this game (including myself) to help distract them from their pain etc., So it makes me wonder what type of HEARTLESS people have been running this game, they pulled out without returning these people’s farms at least to ‘normal’, leaving people with ‘dead’ trees and continuous ‘snow’ which is blinding for some pain conditions etc., so CRUEL, I’m just glad that due to being unable purchase T.Cash due to the effort it took (too much pain to concentrate) that I didn’t invest very heavily, had I the opportunity or assistance I would have done so, but after mailing ‘support’ and getting the usual lack of help I gave up thankfully it now seems!! Maybe someday they too will know pain and suffering and therefore learn understanding.

First of all I am so sorry you are in so much pain, My heart goes out to you.
    Playrix have not confirmed they have pulled out of anything.
    However, I am assuming you are playing on Windows.
    I think we need to remember this was started as a mobile game, over the years Playrix have upgraded the various platforms to accommodate players.
    Windows was always a difficult one, and they have not been very attentive to it from its start.
    I think Windows players are hoping they have been busy syncing Mac with other platforms and maybe now they will concentrate on Windows..
    Who knows...we will see.
    I understand your frustration, but until Playrix confirm anything try to enjoy your game.

I’m curious, the dead trees, that shouldn’t happen, the trees should stay as they are.