Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth to load the plane?

Is it worth to load the plane?

As my level goes up, the required goods in plane gets pretty aggressive, sometime asking for 5 units of a factory processed good in one crate. But the final reward is very small compared to the time and resource that went into preparing for it. Sometimes I only got some copper ingot and nails as the reward for a pretty expensive load. Is it worth to continue working on the plane or I should just focus on other things such as train, zoo and helicopter?

The main reward from the plane is the gem (Windows platform). If the plane is asking for ridiculous amounts, I just send it away empty. It usually comes back with a simpler request. I also always ask for help on three crates, that's what friends are for.

Doug
    Windows 10

Quote Originally Posted by douglasnorth View Post
    The main reward from the plane is the gem (Windows platform). If the plane is asking for ridiculous amounts, I just send it away empty. It usually comes back with a simpler request. I also always ask for help on three crates, that's what friends are for.

Doug
    Windows 10
    I agree, and on iOS as well

Well it does get easier as you level up. I am sending planes every 2, 2.5 hours without the use of Raja. Although if I ask for help (not always), it's usually quite quick. It is true that I have a huge market, which is not cheap, but that's just shows that one of the best invesment in this game are market crates. At least imo.

That said though, planes really are not mandatory, except for the gem like Doug said.
    My priorities are :

Trains/helping co-op members
    My planes/helping others
    Zoo (only until I get the final achievment)
    Heli orders (coins are not an issue)

I am quite curious what did you expect to get? Barn tools and ingots are the best rewards for me... don't want those cheap building materials or coins I have a lot of.
    [-]
    Last edited by dreadnought; 05-31-2020 at 11:37 AM. Reason: rule 4.d

I used to religiously send planes up to unlocking everything now I don't bother with ones that are going to take too long. Bread for example or ones that require precious island products.

Also, as above post, co-op members are a priority too.

Thruve
    I rarely ever send planes unless they are needed for events and such. Oddly enough, Ive been accumulating gems pretty quickly without them. I’d rather send a helicopter using those goods than a plane. That’s just me though..

I am Not a Big Fan of Planes either! Yes, I do get Gems and building/upgrading supplies that I most usually do not want or need. Especially after the Quantity of requested items and the Time to fill the cargo crates ..... Seems like a bit of a ripoff! I only take planes as important when it's a Regatta Task. I get more out of the mine. What I'd Really Like To Know Is Where Are They Hiding All Of The Hand Saws for Expansion????

I make a fair amount of gold and get lots of gems by sending off my planes regularly, but I also send off planes without filling crates if the requirements are unreasonable. Usually, that gets me a set-up that's better.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
    As my level goes up, the required goods in plane gets pretty aggressive, sometime asking for 5 units of a factory processed good in one crate. But the final reward is very small compared to the time and resource that went into preparing for it. Sometimes I only got some copper ingot and nails as the reward for a pretty expensive load. Is it worth to continue working on the plane or I should just focus on other things such as train, zoo and helicopter?
    Don't send every plane out, only send the ones you can fill at least 3-6 of the crates of (you can request help for at least 3 crates). Then I'd say it is worth it. That is what I do and it helps because I am not overtly wasting resources I could give to my coop members.

Hi all!
    Here are few advices regarding sending of the planes.
    First of all you should send fully loaded planes.
    This is the most common task among all 135. Completing it will bring your team a lot of points.
    You should always try to be prepared for planes: keep one loaded airplane at the airport; Do not send it until you take a long task.
    Friends help you load your planes: your allies (up to 30 people), friends on the game (up to 50 people) and facebook friends playing Township (up to 300 people). The latter category helps very quickly and around the clock, do not underestimate it and neglect the attachment to a social network.
    Remember, friends can help you download only one box in a row, correctly place requests to make the most of this help.
    In addition to friends, a merchant hired by the market, requests from the Union chat and goods prepared by you helps to load the plane: the plane always warns what it will ask for - stock up on supplies of necessary items while the plane is on the way.
    When you have enough goods to quickly load an airplane, it makes sense to expedite its arrival for banknotes. The acceleration of one aircraft costs up to 9 banknotes. By accelerating all three aircraft, you can complete the task in a very short time, which will ensure fast and efficient passage of the regatta.
    If donation acceleration of planes does not suit you, try to effectively calculate the time to complete the task. For example, take a plane for the night, send the first one and put goods for the second for production. In the morning send the second one, put in production the goods for the third one and go to work. At lunchtime, let go of the third plane and get ready to send the final one. After a working day, you will have a long task done endlessly, and during this time you will not have to be often distracted by feeding cows or monitoring the scoreboard in search of a task.
    Do not send planes only on assignment: they bring a lot of money, experience, stones for circuits and zoos, materials and ingots. Try to send planes as often as possible, but hold them if you have to take on the task soon.