Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it worth to load the plane?

You have some good tips there Penny.

You have 5 hrs to get ready for whatever plane asks for and 15 more hours before time runs out. I can't imagine why would one not be able to send off a fully loaded plane in 20 hrs. I use a combination of flagging, dealer or market goods and production. I can also request goods from my coop. Always worked for me. You are also earning the airportport leaderboard points for sending the planes. You can get to the top That's enough motivation for me

Thruve
    Quote Originally Posted by rain_city View Post
    You have 5 hrs to get ready for whatever plane asks for and 15 more hours before time runs out. I can't imagine why would one not be able to send off a fully loaded plane in 20 hrs. I use a combination of flagging, dealer or market goods and production. I can also request goods from my coop. Always worked for me. You are also earning the airportport leaderboard points for sending the planes. You can get to the top That's enough motivation for me
    For some of us, the amount of products planes often require does not justify the time and resources that went into those products in comparison to filling a train, helicopter, or to fill the train/plane crates of others. To put it into perspective, someone who logs in a dozen times or more per day and has their factories que’s constantly full are more capable and far more apt to justify the reward. For others like myself who log in maybe 2-3 times per day and for only minutes at a time, if even, filling those plane ✈️ crates is far more costly when considering time as a resource. Even mathematically Im more likely to acquire more gold and experience by just filling trains and helicopters than by filling every plane, especially if I’m constantly having to resort to buying products from the market for crates not filled by friends/coop members because I can’t produce as much as someone else who plays more.

Now, this only applies to people like myself who don’t log in more than a few times a day and yet want to level/acquire more gold as quickly as possible. Also, take into consideration that there’s the extra factor of RNG to the plane rewards. Some rewards are worth it and some are just garbage. I know what I’m getting from trains and helicopters, but I don’t know exactly what I’m getting from a plane reward aside from a gem. I understand that trains also have an RNG factor, but I’m calculating experience as the primary reward and also materials, although random, to be more valuable than a gem when trying to progress with limited play time.

This perspective of mine may change once I’ve built the last factory, community building, and house- but for now, planes are not worth it for me and many others.
    Last edited by Thruve; 06-11-2020 at 04:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    For some of us, the amount of products planes often require does not justify the time and resources that went into those products .
    ITA. I fill planes maybe half the time. As others have mentioned, after sending one or two away empty, I tend to get easier ones.

I hate planes because the rewards are a total crap shoot. (Craps is a dice game, for the non-native speaker). So many times I send off the full plane, see the rewards, and think "I want my stuff back."

Nobody should feel compelled to fill every plane.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruve View Post
    For others like myself who log in maybe 2-3 times per day and for only minutes at a time, if even, filling those plane ✈️ crates is far more costly when considering time as a resource. Even mathematically Im more likely to acquire more gold and experience by just filling trains and helicopters than by filling every plane, especially if I’m constantly having to resort to buying products from the market for crates not filled by friends/coop members because I can’t produce as much as someone else who plays more.

Now, this only applies to people like myself who don’t log in more than a few times a day and yet want to level/acquire more gold as quickly as possible.

This perspective of mine may change once I’ve built the last factory, community building, and house- but for now, planes are not worth it for me and many others.
    I send about 3-4 planes per day (not speeding up). I guess it depends on what platform you are on. I usually get 1 random gem + 2 random prizes, include coins, 1 Tcash, zoo cards, ingots, building materials, and/or mining tools. I have everything built so I should not care about planes but I do care about the airport points. Yes, you do earn more gold (I'm guessing you mean coins?) and experience by just filling trains and helicopter orders, especially when there is a double points event or running a booster. This is how I've earned most of my money (I'm sitting on 25M just now). Planes are just for getting those extras, not for money. I guess I should value my coop and friends more as I have my crates filled within minutes. What I see that people are doing is they have a plane flagged when they go to sleep. In the morning, they can send the plane fully loaded. That's one way to do it.

Anyway, I hear you, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. Btw I have never sent not fully loaded plane in this game

I don't mind them. I have so much stuff in my barn, it's a way to unload by filling mine or other planes. (along with heli orders)
    Of course, it's everyone's own business what they do in the game. I just wanted to present a different point of view. It may be helpful to someone.
    My concern would be friends/coop not helping. Just change coop or friends. I do dump inactive players and replace them with the active ones regularly.