Thread: Creation of an orchard which you can reap products from

Creation of an orchard which you can reap products from

I would like to suggest the addition of trees which you can reap products from. For example you could have apple trees, pear trees, lemon trees, apricot trees, orange trees, nut trees (walnuts or hazelnuts) etc.

This could then provide more goods to be made like apple pie in the bakery, orange juice in the drinks factory, fruit tea in the tea factory, marmalade in the jam factory, sorbet in the ice cream factory, dried fruit in the snack factory or candied fruit in the candy factory.

This could then call for more factories to build such as a winery factory where wines and ciders could be made or a smoothie factory. This would also provide more uses for some of the products you can recieve from the island such as the bananas, coconuts and watermelons.

I don't understand why anyone woukd think we need any more factories or things to make in this game.

We already have 34 factories in the game, 19 different crops to harvest, 8 different animals yielding 11 different products, and I'd guess somewhere around 200 recipes.

Imo that is already far more than the basic setup of the game needs or can support.

I appreciate your feedback, however, it is just a game and if this is too much for you then stop playing.

The aim of my comment was not to make anyones enjoyment of the game any less, however for the future and development of Township then it is likely that more factories, crops and products will be created to enable players to expand what they are able to do with their town, especially as they reach higher levels. With the time it takes to make most of these products there is always room for expansion and it would be wrong to assume that everyone agrees with your opinion.

I hope you continue to enjoy your town and whatever updates it may hold within the future.

CleverClogs
    I don’t understand why someone would feel the need to comment back so spitefully to a genuine post with a very good suggestion. The entire point of this wish list forum is to make suggestions which we may want to see in the game. If we can’t suggest improvements or future developments then why are we here??

If you look around a bit, you will find a number of posts suggesting the addition of new crops or new factory, or new recipes, typically followed by a number of long time players saying please no, the game is already over full.

There is nothing spiteful about sharing a commonly expressed POV.

I too am a long term player and do not agree with this POV. I am making a suggestion based on a conversation I have had with some of my co-op members, who are all in agreement with the enjoyment this addition (or any other) may have on our game/town.

Please remember to be kind when sharing your opinion, shutting down new suggestions so critically is not a nice way to play with other gamers.