Thread: Snow still on,no more updates through Windows Store?

Snow still on,no more updates through Windows Store?

Dear Admin team,

I hope you are all fine.
    My town is still with snow decoration, I have not received any update, no events and competitions, just regatta and coop is working as normal.
    I would like to ask you,have the updates stopped for windows 8 users who have downloaded the game through windows store?
    I have tried to reset the Store's memory, just in case, but nothing changed.

It would be very sad to continue seeing the game frozen (almost literally, with all this snow around! ) after all these years I am playing.
    Thank you in advance for your answer.

From what I can tell by research, Playrix may be abandoning their support for Township on the Windows platform. It seems a shame because this game absolutely rocks on a large monitor. Can someone from the developer team confirm or deny these rumors?

The devs do not monitor this forum. Admin that have access to them rarely pop in and it’s manly to make announcements.
    It is mainly players helping other players. Unfortunately we cannot confirm the position Playrix hold for Windows.
    Personally I wouldn’t be surprised if they were to withdraw support. The game was launched as a mobile game and though it is now played on all other devices, Playrix never seemed to notice the Windows platform and it has always been left way behind

No es posible contactar soporte jugando en pc windows, hay alguna manera en que nos ayuden? No solo es el hecho de que este todo nevado, en mi caso por ejemplo no puedo acceder a la tienda náutica y tengo las 600 monedas, las nuevas se pierden. Tampoco se puede acceder a los eventos, sale siempre el anuncio de descargando elementos del juego y se queda en 0%

Quote Originally Posted by Microlies View Post
    No es posible contactar soporte jugando en pc windows, hay alguna manera en que nos ayuden? No solo es el hecho de que este todo nevado, en mi caso por ejemplo no puedo acceder a la tienda náutica y tengo las 600 monedas, las nuevas se pierden. Tampoco se puede acceder a los eventos, sale siempre el anuncio de descargando elementos del juego y se queda en 0%
    Hi,

If you're having issues sending a report through your game, you can use this online form to contact support. But first, make sure you have your email client setup properly on your PC and try the in-game help system again, the details are at the bottom of this post.
    Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

не обновляется игра

Скажите пожалуйста почему игра на ноутбуке не обновляется с зимы на лето и вообще нет никаких обновлений и нет тех событий что в планшете
    Last edited by SENTLUIZ; 06-17-2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: не обновляется