Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Technical Maintenance?

i have the same problem . i still cannot open the game. what we can do ?

Same, MacOS hasn't worked all day. Really annoying in the middle of an event, especially as I paid for the gold pass.

And now I just entered a Mac computer coop with my baby town on iphone, so nice

Hi,

are we now going to race together (Mac and iOS)?

Quote Originally Posted by Medamana View Post
    Hi,

are we now going to race together (Mac and iOS)?
    Looks like it. We are able to add an iOS players town to our MAC co-op. And for those MAC players with iOS towns, both are now showing on the friends list. It would be really nice if someone from Playrix would explain exactly what has been done and how this will affect the regattas. Se of our team are still unable to open the game at all though........

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Looks like it. We are able to add an iOS players town to our MAC co-op. And for those MAC players with iOS towns, both are now showing on the friends list. It would be really nice if someone from Playrix would explain exactly what has been done and how this will affect the regattas. Se of our team are still unable to open the game at all though........
    That's interesting. Typical of Playrix not to announce it though I wonder if it's just Mac and iOS they've synced, or whether you can add Kindle and Android players too? I play on Kindle so if anyone wants to try it I can give you my co-op code in a private message and see if you can find it.

Playrix have chosen to merge Mac OS and iOS it would have been nice to have been informed in advance.

Olá alguém pode me ajudar meu jogo está gravado no servidor mas não consigo conectar no servidor e nem no Facebook