Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Technical Maintenance?

Technical Maintenance?

Anyone else getting this error today about Technical Maintenance?

Screen Shot 2020-05-25 at 10.25.44 AM.jpg

winnie022
    Same here on MacOS

Me too. MacOS

Same here.

May 25th, Yes, this message is what I woke up to. MacOS

Sounds like a planned upgrade or maintenance on their servers which would cause them to be offline for some length of time. It's certainly a better message than "Unable to Connect to the server"

I use to maintain a school district online learning system and we often had to do maintenance. We usually warned the users when it was going to happen ahead of time, although sometime we did have to do emergency maintenance and had no time to warn our users. This was probably planned since it is happening between regattas and events.

Quote Originally Posted by Argus012755 View Post
    We usually warned the users when it was going to happen ahead of time, although sometime we did have to do emergency maintenance and had no time to warn our users. This was probably planned since it is happening between regattas and events.
    It was standard operating procedure when I managed a major university CADD/computer graphics laboratory to post screen and paper notices prior to scheduled maintenance periods. If it was an emergency, well, that was considered "normal operations" with those architectural students.

has anyone heard how long this Technical Maintenance is to last, has been going on for a number of hours now

Technical maintenance message on MacOS for myself, as well. I cleaned out all old files, deleted the app and downloaded the app again just in case it was an error. But still stuck in maintenance status.