Thread: Snow

Snow

No point in doing the zoo tasks to reach the nice decorations as they don't suit the constant 'snow' & Christmas' theme. Or for that matter most of the regatta themed decorations don't suit ether, plus now, most of the trees look dead, maybe its time to move on . Maybe the fact that they don't give a care about their followers by showing this lack of understanding might be the reason their followers will leave in droves when a new caring game comes on the scene & word spreads of the uncaring treatment and the closing of the forum to show their further lack of care as not everyone uses Facebook

You do wonder what's going on with Playrix and Windows. They seem to put so little effort into even maintaining it, let alone bringing it up to match the mobile versions.

I wonder if they regret ever making a Windows version.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Yes they really treat their players like 'crap' many are people are thinking of leaving and from what I can see, the field is wide open for other devs. to snap up this customer base.

It makes you wonder though. They put the time and effort into Mac to bring it up to date with the mobile. Is Mac a bigger player base than Windows?
    Or do the people that play Mac spend that much more money than the people that play Windows?

I think it's the fact that the Windows players are over a barrel. What are we going to play instead of Township?

Here's hoping that we will see an update by the time the forum closes.
    Thank you, Gary
    Windows 10 PC : Darkwood (Gary) , Silver Lake (Alana) Co-op : Stronger Together

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    They put the time and effort into Mac to bring it up to date with the mobile.
    Cupertino's engineers, developer tools, documentation, and support for all its OSes are far superior to Redmond's platforms. If a developer isn't keeping pace on a platform it could due to Microsoft. Then again, it doesn't take much for an in situ catastrophic event to freeze development. I am hoping Spring or Summer will come for my Windows brethren before it's time for snow again. It's shameful what they have had to suffer without explanations. They are customers who deserve better treatment.
    Optimal Prime, 2014, t272:200+8, z200, The Beeline II co-op, iPad.

Farms now look like patchy dead places with dead trees, what a horrid way to treat people, would NEVER sign up for another Playrix game again, wouldn't trust them not to let us down again

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    It makes you wonder though. They put the time and effort into Mac to bring it up to date with the mobile. Is Mac a bigger player base than Windows?
    Or do the people that play Mac spend that much more money than the people that play Windows?
    I ain't sure if this is the reason for Playtrix but a lot of the programming tools of iphone and mac are mostly the same. Do it is easier to convert between them. On windows they need to create everything again.

Also I think that pc gamers focus on more seriuos games when playing on the pc and play these kind of games more on their phones or tablets.

Or maybe it has something to do with the coronavirus. That they decided to let the pc version people stay at home.

Quote Originally Posted by THIEF15 View Post
    Or maybe it has something to do with the coronavirus. That they decided to let the pc version people stay at home.
    Then it would still be possible to post a short explanation somewhere. Everyone would be so understanding...

Quote Originally Posted by THIEF15 View Post
    That they decided to let the pc version people stay at home.
    Playrix has had employees working at home for some time. (Maybe because they're headquartered on a vacant lot in Russia. lol)
    Optimal Prime, 2014, t272:200+8, z200, The Beeline II co-op, iPad.