Thread: Town roads and ground covering

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Town roads and ground covering

I dont see this addressed in the list of unobtainables, so it would be awsome if we can get the same road and ground covering that we have for our zoo's , available in the town. Surely the town in the most important aspect of this game, especially since they have created zoo scapes, but it has far less options than the zoo, and frankly just boring. Why not make all the road and land covering options available across both venus? This would make town design so much more interresting and exiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
    I dont see this addressed in the list of unobtainables, so it would be awsome if we can get the same road and ground covering that we have for our zoo's , available in the town.
    ...Why not make all the road and land covering options available across both venus? ...
    It's in the other list <g> - in the Frequently Suggested Ideas-list here.

As usual, we have no explanation 'why not' - whether it's sthg technical or just what Playrix sees as necessary distinction or whatever - so, the answer is either "good question, next question" or "we can hope" - maybe one day they'll look into our wish-list

I wish they would do it too.
    We can but hope