Thread: Lab helicopter orders double coins not working

Lab helicopter orders double coins not working

In the lab i used the double the coins for orders on the chopper however it is only giving me the regular points not the double amount.
    Last edited by Amy Faircloth Shumake; 12-04-2019 at 01:44 AM.

If you go to the lab, is booster activated, that is you have it in the list?
    If it is than in orders details the number of coins you will receive is I coloured green . Normal colour is black.
    Why do you think the value is not doubled?

Yes the booster was activated. I would watch to see if it doubled that's how i realized it was not working correctly. It's over now so i guess it does not matter. My loss!

I use this booster a lot and I never had filling that it is not working. Since they don`t put original value I can`t be sure I suppose.
    Next time when you decide to take booster make screenshot of helicopter pad before activating. Then check after activating. If the values are not correct report to the support and add screenshots. Make also screenshot of properly activated booster.
    Good luck next time.

The generous customer is not doubling orders. It increases them on mine, but not doubled. I was shorted 3314 total from the 8 orders I had. I did get screenshots of working booster and before and after orders but can't figure out how to send them with this new in game reporting. And as always, get canned, unhelpful responses where you're not sure anyone is even checking.

The helicopter double coins isn't always exactly double. The booster doubles the basic factory price, but not the bonus coins from factory upgrades. So, if your factory is level 1 or if the order is only for crops or animal products, then we get double. For most factory orders, we get a slightly smaller increase because the factory bonuses portion of the price is not doubled

Also, the number we see on the order already includes whatever doubling applies. That amount does not double again when we collect it.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-27-2020 at 02:48 AM.

Thx. Makes sense but stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The helicopter double coins isn't always exactly double. The booster doubles the basic factory price, but not the bonus coins from factory upgrades. So, if your factory is level 1 or if the order is only for crops or animal products, then we get double. For most factory orders, we get a slightly smaller increase because the factory bonuses portion of the price is not doubled

Also, the number we see on the order already includes whatever doubling applies. That amount does not double again when we collect it.