Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: regatta problems

Too bad there aren't enough boxes to play Bingo!

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Nope. There is not an update at App Store either. The box will mimic whatever box you select before it. Linkage problem?
    ok, so that strange little update wasn't the culprit then.
    Not sure what you say with the 2nd sentence - I couldn't select the box in any way, as I noticed, neither with delete nor with a refresh, and it didn't do the same as another box before (?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    We are having the same issue, with two cells that won't load.

Attachment 55487

We are wondering is those two are tea related tasks and some of the data or maybe graphics are missing. We have seen bubblegum tasks ok this morning.

It's hard enough to get good tasks with 12 spots. Doing regatta with only 10 is going to be interesting.
    LOL, nicely said, Mayfield, "interesting". So, it's also nr 5 and 7 for you - one has to wonder how Playrix can find "their" strange bugs again and again.

And yes, had a bubblegum-task (getting stars) also already, several, but below 130. Not sure what the 2nd event task is yet, or it could be sthg with tea, indeed.
    Last edited by _DD_; 05-19-2020 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Crossing fingers, Sunshine! :)

We did ask everyone to manually check their app stores to make sure there are no additional updates waiting.
    But one of our members hasn't opened the game yet since this started. Our board was fine at first. This started after tasks started refreshing.

What makes matters worse is that one of those missing tasks must be a 135 task, because we can't get more than three 135s to appear on the board now, just 2 plus the relay. It's usually 4 135 tasks for us, including any relay.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-19-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Don't know if this is related or not. One task on the board. Working on a task. Tried to delete the one off the board and it deleted the task I was working on. This was on iOS. Township version 7.5.1

ah, the earlier thread was just revived - here. So it happened in February already.

Not fixed on my end In my coop there’s a task Grayed out task does not say what the task is just Grayed out coop name is “got to regatta” please fix. any attempt to work with the townbot I end up in an endless circle with nothing done about it
    Last edited by Coreys Metropolis; 05-19-2020 at 02:28 PM.

I also have this problem today - two regatta tasks are grayed out, and other co-op members confirmed it is the same for them also. I have contacted support, but so far, no response. I hope they fix it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    Don't know if this is related or not. One task on the board. Working on a task. Tried to delete the one off the board and it deleted the task I was working on. This was on iOS. Township version 7.5.1
    That happened to one of our racers in Week 1 of this season. So, I guess there are a few things they need to fix here.

Our board just got fixed a couple minutes ago.

We had an otherwise empty board, then two feed tasks appeared in the 5 and 7 spots. Took the 135, dumped the other and those spots refreshed almost immediately, along with the rest of the board.