Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too many Factories, Crops , Goods , Animals

Too many Factories, Crops , Goods , Animals

There are just to many things to maintain. The game is beginning to feel more like a chore than fun in my opinion. If they stopped adding more factories, goods, farm animals, and crops the game would be much more manageable. I hope they will cut back on these things or maybe rotate them in and out of the game depending on the season. What are your thoughts?

Wow, I think that's actually a good idea. I mean the rotation. I don't have trouble with the stuff right now, but I still think that's a good idea. That would mean they could add a bunch of goods, like basically as many as they could, but they would just change them up and would limit how many are in the game at the same time. I don't think they would do this though...
    Last edited by Rocketto; 05-18-2020 at 10:19 PM.

I wouldn't mind having new crops, factories Etc IF They Would Give Us More Fields to compensate For the new crops & Barn Space and I Truly Wish They Would Adjust the amounts of expanding, upgrades & Building materials for it to be more affordable for ALL! I believe if they would it would take some of the Stress Out of What Was A Very Enjoyable Game!! Especially Now when the entire world is struggling and need fun things like TS to escape from real life for a bit.

I forgot to mention the Events which Can Be Great Fun Or Not depending.... The Professor's Experiments month is actually my favorite one of all (except when it's over & you get to see exactly how SLOW Your factories etc Really are. LOL) but when an event takes up your precious barn space like the Bubble Gum Tickets and you are trying to save enough stuff to expand,build,or upgrade it really puts the pressure on....especially when building a new factory w/new crop etc. I don't understand why you start seeing orders,planes & trains for the new items and you haven't even completed the factory!
    Last edited by BKNBLK13; 05-19-2020 at 03:16 AM.

Just FYI - Current tallies are:

19 Crops to plant in 122 fields

8 Animals (incl. Mushrooms) needing 6 types of Feed and yielding 11 products

33 Factories producing 194 products

4 Islands returning 12 island goods

Digging in the Mine revealing or using 8 objects

Smelting 4 types of Ingots

Train returning 12 types of Construction / Expansion Tools

3 Gem types found in and around places

No wonder long term players are saying "Please, no more" (alternatively "Oh my aching Barn")
    Last edited by cdosr; 05-19-2020 at 01:07 AM. Reason: Forgot Animal Feed

I feel for new players too, every time they think they are getting somewhere another obstacle is put in their way.
    I remember we used to look forward to the day we got our last lot of population, and would just be able to relax and decorate.
    No pressure just enjoying moving things around and enjoying all your hard work.
    But then they started adding more population, more items to be made in the latest factory.
    Suddenly it seemed to be never ending.
    So yes, understandable that players are against adding more.

To be fair, I saw many long time players who asked for new stuff because they are bored out of their minds... Or maybe they are not long time players, but ones that finished all buildings. But I don't remember who.... I know it wasn't you guys or Mayfield .
    I agree that you can just enjoy all your hard work. There is a satisfaction in seeing all the buildings standing there completed, all factories max speed, all artifacts collected, all achievments achieved. I enjoy that. And that's a lot of work even with spending a decent amount of real money.

I think long time players asking fir stuff due to boredom, was before we had the regattas and then the events.
    If you look through recent threads the long time players are the ones saying we don’t want or need more factories, CBS or houses.
    At least unless we get enough space to accommodate them. Even then it’s just more work at a time when we want to relax.
    I remember even when coops started we had little competitions amongst ourselves for the best decorated and we changed everything round almos5 every week. The game was all about decorating then, but it was such a different game back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I think long time players asking fir stuff due to boredom, was before we had the regattas and then the events.
    If you look through recent threads the long time players are the ones saying we don’t want or need more factories, CBS or houses.
    At least unless we get enough space to accommodate them. Even then it’s just more work at a time when we want to relax.
    I remember even when coops started we had little competitions amongst ourselves for the best decorated and we changed everything round almos5 every week. The game was all about decorating then, but it was such a different game back then.
    A long time ago I asked for something like a "Thanks for Updating, here's 20 more barn slots to hold the stuff we just introduced". Not a full expansion, just a few extra (permanent) slots when they add more things we have to store.

An extension would be "Here's 3 or 4 more fields to plant the {Peanuts | Tea} we just introduced".

I thought it would be a nice gesture way back when and it seems even more nice now. Holding my Breath

Yes. They don't have any better ideas how to extend the life of this game so they just keep tacking on more crops, more factories more recipes, without giving us any extra fields or barn space or shelves in the factories. The game could tolerate a couple of these, but it has gone beyond that point now and has gotten way out of balance. We only need so many items a day fir copters, planes, zoo, trains, so all the added junk just means less use fir the junk already in the game. It is overcrowded with products that do nothing to make the game any more fun or interesting.

I really would like to see them remove a couple crops, and especially remove two or three recipes for any factory that has more than 8.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 05-20-2020 at 07:48 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I thought it would be a nice gesture way back when and it seems even more nice now. Holding my Breath
    LOL - hope not! and yes, I wish they would listen to you more.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I really would like to see them remove a couple crops, and especially remove two or three recipes for any factory that has more than 8.
    Seconded, also your explanation for it being as it is - looks like unimaginability.