Thread: Airplane/train requests

Airplane/train requests

When a new factory is available because you have just passed the level, related items should not be required until you have the factory finished (What usually takes hours to days depending on the level). At least, you should consider the time for building the factory since is available before requesting corresponding items for airplane and trains. Thanks!

I agree, but trains won't ask for them.

Hi Malacaland, Welcome to the forum.
    This has been pointed out many times over the years. Unfortunately after all this time I doubt it will be changed.
    The game is programmed to follow levels so even if you didn’t build the factory the planes will still ask for the items.
    Helis will ask for the as well, but as rocketto says trains won’t and that’s because you have to fill trains to send them.

FYI, I just had a similar conversation over on FB. One thing I forgot about was that besides the 6 products made in the Tea Factory, there are 4 other "Tea Related" products spread among the existing factories plus the Tea Plant itself.

So Planes and Helicopters can ask for *any* of the new items as soon as you reach the proper level but Trains might ask for the 5 that come directly from the fields or other factories (assuming you have them, of course).

Even if we have the necessary level, some or all of those won't start asking for the new tea factory products until we also have enough coins to build the factory. I forget now which one(s) it is - trains and planes, I think.

With respect to asking for products before the factory is built, it's easy to remember the rule.

Planes *will* ask, you can send them empty / partial

Helicopters *will* ask, you can cancel the order

Trains *will not* ask, they must sit until all cars are filled

So even if there are other ways to get the item, asking for help for a crate, asking for help in the co-op chat, market boxes or using Raja, Trains will not let you get hung up for a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Even if we have the necessary level, some or all of those won't start asking for the new tea factory products until we also have enough coins to build the factory.
    Yes, I've heard that. You must be capable of building the factory both with level and coins.