Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New tea products plane / train quantities

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New tea products plane / train quantities

What sort of quantities are the planes and trains requesting of the new tea products does anyone know?

My factory won't be ready until 36 hours so I was just curious. Thank you.

I have sent 3 regatta tasks of 11 trains each and 2 tasks of 4 planes each since the Android update and I have no requests for tea products.

I have had minor requests like 1 or 2 at the helis; have bought the basic stock from the dealer, while waiting for my factory to finish. Plane could have been, not sure anymore.

ZombieRoo, I recommend to check at the Wiki, f.e. start here:

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Tea_Factory

ppl are adding/editing there, I have seen f.e. Airport Quantities.

Ah I hadn't thought of the wiki I didn't think it'd be updated yet. I want to know how many ingots to get all the shelves too.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    Ah I hadn't thought of the wiki I didn't think it'd be updated yet. I want to know how many ingots to get all the shelves too.
    Ingots needed for 8 shelves are 43 bronze, 48 silver, 37 gold and 16 platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    For plane quantities, I've seen different numbers on different internet pages, so I guess till more people report we won't know exactly.

But so far : black - up to 12, jasmine - up to 18, rose - up to 12, and butter, oolong and choc custard - up to 6. Obviously this might change when more people get plane orders.

Trains - I have no idea, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    For plane quantities, I've seen different numbers on different internet pages, so I guess till more people report we won't know exactly.

But so far : black - up to 12, jasmine - up to 18, rose - up to 12, and butter, oolong and choc custard - up to 6. Obviously this might change when more people get plane orders.

Trains - I have no idea, sorry.
    You gotta be s****ing me . jasmine up to 18? So basically on top of the 36 jasmines, it's an additional 18 papers. Hey market, here I come!
    BTW, I had a plane order for 6 black teas (2Xeach) which was quite reasonable, nothing too crazy.

Thanks for the info esp ingots I've started making them ready for 24 hours when factory is complete

My lord... could the tea factory be any more uninspiring, unattractive... or just ugly? Seriously. What a waste of an expansion and coin! They could have made this a unique-looking building that played off of the “leaves” and perhaps looked like one of the greenhouses we have, or even the flower factory, but we get this? Hideous colors, absolutely nothing attractive to it whatsoever, like many other factories... what a waste. I’m about to click on the button to build it, and boy is it sure going to be painful to see my hard-earned coin be whisked away to fund this. I think this is why I hate getting new factories. So expensive and so ugly. All. The. Time. If these factories were all interesting and unique, I suspect many players wouldn’t hate getting them from time to time if they could be placed “out in the open” without looking so garish. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    My lord... could the tea factory be any more uninspiring, unattractive... or just ugly? Seriously. What a waste of an expansion and coin! They could have made this a unique-looking building that played off of the “leaves” and perhaps looked like one of the greenhouses we have, or even the flower factory, but we get this? Hideous colors, absolutely nothing attractive to it whatsoever, like many other factories... what a waste. I’m about to click on the button to build it, and boy is it sure going to be painful to see my hard-earned coin be whisked away to fund this. I think this is why I hate getting new factories. So expensive and so ugly. All. The. Time. If these factories were all interesting and unique, I suspect many players wouldn’t hate getting them from time to time if they could be placed “out in the open” without looking so garish. Oh well.
    I like this factory's design although the vent is not as big as yours.