Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New tea products plane / train quantities

Has anyone seen a 135 point tea related task yet? Either growing the crop or one of the products?

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Has anyone seen a 135 point tea related task yet? Either growing the crop or one of the products?
    Perhaps Tuesday, Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    No, I haven't (thankfully), and I haven't seen one mentioned on Facebook either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    My lord... could the tea factory be any more uninspiring, unattractive... or just ugly? Seriously. What a waste of an expansion and coin! They could have made this a unique-looking building that played off of the “leaves” and perhaps looked like one of the greenhouses we have, or even the flower factory, but we get this? Hideous colors, absolutely nothing attractive to it whatsoever, like many other factories... what a waste. I’m about to click on the button to build it, and boy is it sure going to be painful to see my hard-earned coin be whisked away to fund this. I think this is why I hate getting new factories. So expensive and so ugly. All. The. Time. If these factories were all interesting and unique, I suspect many players wouldn’t hate getting them from time to time if they could be placed “out in the open” without looking so garish. Oh well.
    If you really don’t like it so much why bother to build it.
    I have 6 or 7 that I haven’t built. To me it’s just more work taking the pleasure out of the game.
    We don’t need them and don’t have to build or use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    If you really don’t like it so much why bother to build it.
    I have 6 or 7 that I haven’t built. To me it’s just more work taking the pleasure out of the game.
    We don’t need them and don’t have to build or use them.
    well, once you've built it, which happens easily with a new factory and not knowing how it looks, your "choice" is over. And I personally find I struggle enough with getting all stuff my trains etc want, w/o having to add a ton of (then) unobtainable products to the list. Much easier with the factories, for my kind of gameplay (even if I don't produce everything later regularly).

I also find that Plaxrix could lose a thought or two over the look of their buildings If they were clever, they could even think about the update feature that was suggested (although in different context, for the houses), and add a variety of 'changes' for money.

OK, here's My 2 cents: I Really Wouldn't Mind New Factories & Farms IF They Would Give Us More Fields, Time To Build Them and Grow The Crops Along With Adjusting How To Run Our Factories, Barn Space, Etc Before Sending Us A Plane and/or Train and Helicopter Orders Especially In The Middle of A Regatta & Event. After Reading The Crazy Amounts Of Ingots For Upgrades I Truly Wish They Would Adjust The Amount of Supplies and Ingots Across The Board Including The Zoo. There's So Many People All Over The World That Are Having A Hard Time Right Now and I Wish They Would Take That In Consideration!

Yes I understand it depends on your gameplay, I guess also the size of your barn.
    A lot of players use Raja for ore to make ingots...that’s something I’ve never done.
    I use the mine only for ore, and I am constantly smelting ingots.
    So for those items I can’t make due to not having the factory, I get from Raja and the market.
    It has not hindered my game at all playing without those factories, and I continue to level up and upgrade as quick as everyone else.

We can see a factory before we build it, so we have an idea how it will look as far as shape and colours.
    I was almost tempted to build the bouquet factory, but thought against because it looked too pretty to place with my other factories.
    It would look nice in my park, but that throws out my town design because it’s a factory lol

Yes I agree they could put more thought into them, make them more aesthetic, or give us a choice of skins. That would be lovely.
    But in the same vein, I’m sure there would be some players complaining about the skins available.

I suppose we all play in our own way, and we cannot please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    A lot of players use Raja for ore to make ingots...that’s something I’ve never done.
    I use the mine only for ore, and I am constantly smelting ingots.
    So for those items I can’t make due to not having the factory, I get from Raja and the market.
    It has not hindered my game at all playing without those factories, and I continue to level up and upgrade as quick as everyone else.
    Wait, how can you upgrade as fast as everyone else? :O I am curious. I have been using the smelting booster for multiple weeks now and buying ores exclusively from Raja. I smelt 15 hours every day making it so I upgrade every factory to lvl 27, islands 21, trains 21 in less, than a year. Only 15 factories left which are already at lvl 15. How can you do that without Raja? Cause if you can, I believe you, but just tell me how . If I use the booster, eventually I run out of ores even if I buy every hour from Raja. I always buy max quantities. If I don't use it, I won't run out, but still have to buy almost every hour with Raja to keep up with the foundries.

I play all day and most of the night...
    As I said i am constantly smelting ingots. I also hit the mine when I get below 2,000 of any ore. Except Platinum. Because that is rare, so as soon as I get some i smelt it.
    I do a lot of mining tasks when they are available.
    Tbh..I don’t know why people use Raja for ore, when there is a mine for them.
    I use him to obtain anything I haven’t got to fill planes.
    Bu keeping everything level I always have a good supply of everything.

AAC65CEE-7925-40B5-81BF-F88C680E580F.jpg

DA1DAE01-B02D-4AB1-8DCA-0687ACD93784.jpg

Oh..forgot to add, I have just had a plane needing 3 tea for each crate (9)