Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New tea products plane / train quantities

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I play all day and most of the night...
    As I said i am constantly smelting ingots. I also hit the mine when I get below 2,000 of any ore. Except Platinum. Because that is rare, so as soon as I get some i smelt it.
    I do a lot of mining tasks when they are available.
    Tbh..I don’t know why people use Raja for ore, when there is a mine for them.
    I use him to obtain anything I haven’t got to fill planes.
    Bu keeping everything level I always have a good supply of everything.
    I know you said that, but many people say that and they are not actually doing that... But I guess you are an exception. I have to use Raja, because like I said, I run out otherwise. I am not buying mining tools, just get them from trains, but barely getting any. I get more if I use them up, but not nearly enough. Like right now with the booster I would need to get like 20 ores/hour to keep up with the foundries. I don't know how I can do that without Raja... Trains might give me some tools, but only every 2.5 hours or so. And I can still send the planes every 3/3.5 hours without him, so that's why I don't use him for regular products.

One more thing I would like to ask. How long have you been playing and at what level your factories at?

I started playing about 6 months after the game was launched...but gave up for a while, like all newbies I thought it took too long to do things.
    Then a friend of mine talked me into playing again, but still I didn’t do much with it.
    Then the coops and regattas came along and since then I have played as I do now.
    My factories are all at 50% time, with the 2 extra shelves. Some have 100% Xp but not all.
    I use ingots fir the islands mostly so I always have enough for planes and trains. Btw I only have 2 islands, so Raja gets used for those too.
    My thinking is we need 2 boats for each island, you simply can’t get enough goods with less.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    If you really don’t like it so much why bother to build it.
    I have 6 or 7 that I haven’t built. To me it’s just more work taking the pleasure out of the game.
    We don’t need them and don’t have to build or use them.
    I’ve played that way for ages. I don’t have all the CBs built and I still have one factory left, the one with the balloon on top of it; well, this was before the tea factory came out. I decided to build the tea factory because it utilizes its own crop. I also had nine fields in storage that I hadn’t needed yet, so I popped them in to be tea fields.

I’ve been playing for 3+ years and have never had everything constructed. I still have housing to build. Not building things has been my default play style for as long as I’ve played. Anything I can get away with in terms of not spending or building, I have chosen, and will choose. I run Raja 24/7 so that has been how I can get away with not building factories. Raja will still work to supplement what I don’t want to craft in the tea factory (and other tea goods elsewhere) but I also use Raja in helping others and with goods I don’t want to construct for planes, for rebuilding general stock of ingredient-intensive items, etc. So, at least I can have the tea factory working sometimes to try and keep up. I still have one remaining factory to build... did not opt to build that at this time.

What’s both curious and disappointing is how they’ve made the tea factory so drab and plain-looking, as I said very uninspiring, but at the same time they’ve made the new tea items very colorful, detailed and very attractive. Why couldn’t that same level of detail be put into the factory design? It makes no sense, and that I suppose means it makes perfect sense for Playrix.

I always have to request limes in the coop for some reason I hardly ever get any despite the island being upgraded

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieRoo View Post
    I always have to request limes in the coop for some reason I hardly ever get any despite the island being upgraded
    Yeah, that +10% is really disappointing. I guess I am not gonna bother with the tertiary, lvl 21 is good enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle.One View Post
    I’ve played that way for ages. I don’t have all the CBs built and I still have one factory left, the one with the balloon on top of it; well, this was before the tea factory came out. I decided to build the tea factory because it utilizes its own crop. I also had nine fields in storage that I hadn’t needed yet, so I popped them in to be tea fields.

I’ve been playing for 3+ years and have never had everything constructed. I still have housing to build. Not building things has been my default play style for as long as I’ve played. Anything I can get away with in terms of not spending or building, I have chosen, and will choose. I run Raja 24/7 so that has been how I can get away with not building factories. Raja will still work to supplement what I don’t want to craft in the tea factory (and other tea goods elsewhere) but I also use Raja in helping others and with goods I don’t want to construct for planes, for rebuilding general stock of ingredient-intensive items, etc. So, at least I can have the tea factory working sometimes to try and keep up. I still have one remaining factory to build... did not opt to build that at this time.

What’s both curious and disappointing is how they’ve made the tea factory so drab and plain-looking, as I said very uninspiring, but at the same time they’ve made the new tea items very colorful, detailed and very attractive. Why couldn’t that same level of detail be put into the factory design? It makes no sense, and that I suppose means it makes perfect sense for Playrix.
    You almost play the same way I do.
    Yup I agree it doesn’t look very pretty, but as I won’t build it, forfeit won’t matter. If I ever have to, I may try and hide it lol